Club Mgmt. Board of Directors as led by President Dave Barham

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Cmon Jimmy. About time you made public you do not want to be head coach at Essendon ever again. Do the right thing. Not for you. The club. Since the club is bigger than you or any other person including Sheedy.
Pfft! Try telling Sheedy that. I love Sheeds, and Jimmy, but it's clear Sheeds has an agenda and is a disruptive figure around the club.

Personally, I think Hird coaching us next year is a better than even chance.

Pfft! Try telling Sheedy that. I love Sheeds, and Jimmy, but it's clear Sheeds has an agenda and is a disruptive figure around the club.

Personally, I think Hird coaching us next year is a better than even chance.
It’s kind of like a rip the bandaid off, let it bleed for a while and then suck the poison out kind of manoeuvre.

I think it was Old Campaigner that described it as a rock bottom and keep digging kind of move, in the hope that the club would finally be forced to undergo a complete reset.

It’s kind of like a rip the bandaid off, let it bleed for a while and then suck the poison out kind of manoeuvre.

I think it was Old Campaigner that described it as a rock bottom and keep digging kind of move, in the hope that the club would finally be forced to undergo a complete reset.
What a sad and sorry state to be in.

Us supporters may think that, however, to others around the club and possibly many coteries, both are still God like.

Like I said, I admire them both. Sheeds brought me great enjoyment by winning us 4 flags and Jimmy is probably my all time favourite player.

As a club, I don't see us ripping any bandaids anytime soon. Well apart from sacking truck, which was more of a butterfly clip than a bandaid. We look in the rear vision mirror at past glory, instead of keeping our eyes on the road in front of us and reaching our desired destination.

The Nightmare, sorry Dreamtime game has turned into an annual disgrace. We used to own richmond once upon a time. We don’t lay a glove on them now, much like last Saturday night. So embarrassing.
Plus we have a serious lack of recruitment of indigenous players compared to the Tigers. Embarrassing we are involved.

Maybe if we get the Davey twins it might help.

Hey does this mean we are not blue collar anymore? Because white collar isn’t working either so we are pretty screwed.

It’s so interesting to reflect back on the last 10 years with the lense of the last week.

Remember Mark Neeld? We all thought he was a fool, was he just a rigid, process driven individual that didn’t gel with ‘fast and loose’ and the axis powers of idiocy.

Neil Craig? Dan Richardson? Rob Kerr? How many of these people have we moved on or have departed the club because they didn’t align with what our concept of what a footy club looks like and how much of it was actually the right thing to do?

And how many have we lost because smart people saw the writing on the wall?

Neil Craig is a drug cheat that his over flowing with poo. I felt like spewing every time I saw him in a bombers polo. Mark Neeld put in place the most ridiculous communications structure known to man.

Send them a picture of goatse, see if you get the same response

Would the response be lemon party or tub girl?

Fun fact, Hird's daughter works for PwC Australia that'll be conducting our external review.
They got Ernst and Young instead of PWC, I guess keeping it at arms length prevents Brasher and Hisgrove (board members from PWC Australia) from influencing in favour of their preferred outcomes.

Interesting that Stephanie landed there though. Real incestuous place at Windy Hill these days.

Has Ernst and Young become part of PwC?

Haven't seen any source confirming EY conducting. Maybe assisting?

Rip from The Age
Essendon’s need for intervention from outside has never been greater, starting with Barham’s review, which will involve input from a corporate financial firm, such as PwC and board member and KPMG executive Dorothy Hisgrove.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They got Ernst and Young instead of PWC, I guess keeping it at arms length prevents Brasher and Hisgrove (board members from PWC Australia) from influencing in favour of their preferred outcomes.

Interesting that Stephanie landed there though. Real incestuous place at Windy Hill these days.
The club itself have been saying Ernst & Young and nothing about PwC, however it wouldn’t surprise me if they themselves don’t know.

Barham did mention PwC by name in the presser but let's hope they did actually settle on EY instead then. The more detached, the better.

They mentioned one of the big four would be used and named PWC as an example in the two pressers on Friday and Sunday respectively.

I think it was Caroline Wilson on Classified has more recently stated pretty authoritatively that it will be Ernst & Young. Might also have been on AFL360, that’s the only two shows I’ve watched recently so one or the other.

They mentioned one of the big four would be used and named PWC as an example in the two pressers on Friday and Sunday respectively.

I think it was Caroline Wilson on Classified has more recently stated pretty authoritatively that it will be Ernst & Young. Might also have been on AFL360, that’s the only two shows I’ve watched recently so one or the other.
Didn’t the mass response email from Barham posted somewhere here say Ernst & Young too?

Excited Season 7 GIF by The Office

Remove this Banner Ad

Back