Collingwood
North

Bottom 4

Brisbane
GWS
Essendon
Bulldogs

This thread make me laugh.

The opinions of people in this thread are so reactionary...just like the media.

Up until the post by BuddysBestFriend on July 3 everyone had Essendon top 4, but once the wheels feel off with injuries, Knights, Hird talk, board leaks etc...everyone now has Essendon a bottom four side in 3 years. Funny thread

Top 4-

Geelong Saints Hawks Tiges

Bottom 4 -

North GWS Crows Lions

Top 4

Collingwood
Saints
Melbourne
Richmond

Bottom 4

Carlton
Hawthorn
Essendon
Bulldogs

This Bazzar character is a perfect example. :p

Liking the Freo support:

Top 4: Fremantle
Melbourne
Essendon
Bulldogs

Bottom 4: GWS
GC
Brisbane
Adelaide

Top 4:
Collingwood
North Melbourne
Fremantle
Melbourne

Bottom 4:
Western Bulldogs
GWS
Brisbane
West Coast

Doubt it would be more than two of these teams that can make the top 4 but i'd like to see some of the younger teams in there for once.

Top 4:
Fremantle: Having a lot of success with their drafting over the last few years, even the rookies and once Hill and Morabito have a few more years in them they will be awesome to watch
Melbourne: Have a very exciting forward line, loads of talent in the middle and a decent backline...pity they tanked so I hope they never make it
GC: A few years development into their 9 first round draft picks and all the other kids they took that would have been first round
North: Don't think they will have any standout players but will have a very even 22, similar to the Bulldogs 08-09.

Bottom 4:
Bris: Going to be very sad watching the lions at the bottom of the ladder with no captain Brown. Will be at the end of a rebuild in 3 years.
GWS: Need another year before they will lift up the ladder
Adelaide: All the players they lost this year will leave the defence a train wreck.
Bulldogs: The new coach will create a new game plan and it will ruin the team.

and just for the fun of it Richmond will finish 9th

Top 4
Essendon
Melbourne
West Coast
Sydney

Bottom 4
Carlton
Collingwood
Hawthorn
Brisbane

1. Carlton
2. Melbourne
3. Richmond
4. Hawthorn

Hounorable Mentions - North Melbourne and Gold Coast

15. Brisbane Lions
16. GWS
17. Adelaide
18. Western Bulldogs

Dishounorable Mentions - Sydney, Geelong and Collingwood

Top FOUR.
Collingwood. Their better players are just hitting their peak along with their youngsters playing like guns at a young age. Only Salary cap greed will hurt them and in 3 years time if they dont paycut it like the cats did they might miss out on being a great team.
North. Were coming along nicely and should be a genuine contender.
Essendon. I didnt rate their list but youngsters like Melksham, Hurley, Heppel. Theyll be okay under Hird.
Hawthorn. If they can get their defence sorted theyll be up there. How long their window stays open is anyones guess.

Honourable MENTIONS.
Melbourne. Coming along nicely just need to find a winning culture. Tanking like with the Blues isnt always the best way to achieve success.
Richmond. I dont mind Hardwick and hes building a good list. Though i can see them being like the Doggies in getting there but not having the backbone to go all the way.
Fremantle. Pav and Sandilands are on wrong ends of their peak. If they were younger Freo would snare a flag.
Gold Coast is the smoky. How inconsistent theyll be no one knows. Can be finals contenders quickly or take a good 5 years to settle in.
Adelaide. Theyve gotten rid of the older heads. Have genuine guns in their lineup. Just need it to come altogether.

NOT IN CONTENTION.
West Coasts better players are on the back end and playing at Subi will keep them competitive for a long time to come. They need to find more guns though to keep achieving success.
Carlton will hit the 8 for a year or two but fall away.
Geelong. Inevitably the retirements will start.
Sydney. Need more to keep coming through.
Port. Where do you start. Feel for them.

Bottom FOUR.
Bulldogs. Signs are showing their coming back to the pack.
St.Kilda. Well and truly stuffed.
Brisbane. Coming from a long way back.
GWS. Wont be as successful early on as the GC.

Top FOUR.
Collingwood. Their better players are just hitting their peak along with their youngsters playing like guns at a young age. Only Salary cap greed will hurt them and in 3 years time if they dont paycut it like the cats did they might miss out on being a great team.
North. Were coming along nicely and should be a genuine contender. Essendon. I didnt rate their list but youngsters like Melksham, Hurley, Heppel. Theyll be okay under Hird.
Hawthorn. If they can get their defence sorted theyll be up there. How long their window stays open is anyones guess.

Honourable MENTIONS.
Melbourne. Coming along nicely just need to find a winning culture. Tanking like with the Blues isnt always the best way to achieve success.

Richmond. I dont mind Hardwick and hes building a good list. Though i can see them being like the Doggies in getting there but not having the backbone to go all the way. [/B

]Gold Coast is the smoky. How inconsistent theyll be no one knows. Can be finals contenders quickly or take a good 5 years to settle in.

Well I guess we are entitled to our opinions.... but pray tell what is it that makes you rate your list (NM) as being so much better than both Melbourne and Richmond.

And you'r kidding yourself if you believe that your list has more upside than Gold Coast list will have in three years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Carlton
2. Melbourne
3. Collingwood
4. Fremantle
--
15. Geelong
16. Port Adelaide
17. StKilda
18. GWS

Carlton are showing the signs of collingwood from 2 years ago, begging to build the pieces, will win a premiership in next 5 years no question. Melbourne talent is there will eventually come together need a better coach(malthouse?) will be like geelong of this year, but not as good will make prelims. Fremantle some guns coming through hiting peak around this time.

Geelong in 3 years will lose the likes of; Scarlett, ottens, chapman, steve johnson etc, will be carried by selwood will slowly bottom out. Port just lack any form of talent and hunger in there list, dont see them going anywhere. Stkilda need to bottom out get draft picks and rebuild currently no young quality. GWS wont win a game in 2012, will struggle in 2013 also. no one wants to play there.

1. Carl
2. Melb
3. Rich
4. Coll

Not sure about Freo - Pav and Sandliands will be gone/nearly gone by then, but still think they've got enough good players to be around the mark.

Geelong will lose some stars in the next few years and will probably fall off the pace a bit but not sure if they will bottom out completely. Must say I thought the only way was down for them at the end of last year but credit to them.

Gold Coast with all their high draft picks might just about come good by then too, Ablett
will be 29/30 but still capable of very good football.

Bottom 4:
15. Western Bulldogs
16. St K
17. GWS
18. Port

1. Carlton
2. Melbourne
3. Fremantle
4. Essendon
-------------
15. Brisbane
16. GWS
17. Richmond
18. Port

Top 4, no order:

Essendon, Melbourne, Carlton, GC17

Bottom 4, also no order:

Brisbane, Port Adelaide, Richmond, St. Kilda

Top 4

1 (P) - Melbourne
2 (R/U) - Collingwood
3 - Adelaide
4 - Hawthorn

Bottom 4

15 - Richmond
16 - Greater Western Sydney
17 - North Melbourne
18 - St Kilda

1. Melbourne
2. Carlton
3. Collingwood
4. Gold Coast

15. St Kilda
16. Brisbane
17. GWS
18. Richmond

collingwood
carlton
geelong
sydney

bottom

richmond
dogs
gws
melbourne

1. Carlton
2. Dockers
3. Geelong
4. Melbourne

Hon - North

15. Richmond (sorry)
16. Sydney
17. GWS
18. Port

I wonder if these people have revised their opinions?

This is probably not going to look like this at all in 3 years time but

Top 4 (No order)
Collingwood
Carlton
Richmond
Fremantle

Honourable Mentions: Melbourne, North Melb

Bottom 4 (No Order):
Port Adelaide
GWS
St Kilda
Sydney

Honourable Mentions: Geelong, Brisbane

Top 4 :
Collingwood
Gold Coast
West Coast
Melbourne

Bottom 4:
St Kilda
Bulldogs
Brisbane
GWS

Top 4 (In no particular order)
Melbourne
Gold Coast
Collingwood
Hawthorn

*Around the mark*- Fremantle, Carlton, Richmond

Bottom 4 (In no particular order)
Western Sydney Giants
Western Bulldogs
Port Adelaide
St Kilda

*Around the mark*- Geelong, Essendon, Brisbane

Top 4 (In no particular order)
Brisbane Lions
Adelaide
Gold Coast
Melbourne

Richmond,Port Adelaide, Carlton be around that mark.

Bottom 4 (In no particular order)
Essendon
Western Bulldogs
Sydney
St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Back