Box Hill Player (Taylor Gilchrist) sponsorship 2012 - contribution thread

Remove this Banner Ad

BoxHillHawkslogo.jpg

Alright, time now to put your money where your mouth is and step up to fulfil your pledge.

Account details are below. A couple of things, just to make it easy on us to track the donations as they come through:

1. Please include an odd number in your donation so that it makes it easier to differentiate your donation from those of other people, eg. $20.05/$40.03 rather than $20.00/$40.00
2. Please use "BH [BigFooty username]" in the deposit reference
3. Please post your contribution to the thread.

My understanding is that the badges are being sorted out and will be reflected in time, if that's of concern.

Bank details as follows:

Bank: ING
BSB: 923100
Account name: BigFooty Hawks
Account number: 30845657

The mods will edit your post to acknowledge your contribution as they hit the account.

Just remember - pledges were made in $20 units, ie. if you pledged one unit, you're due $20 (noting above), if you pledged two units, you're due $40 (noting above).

Subscribed.

This is the same account used for the Hawthorn sponsorship, so it's purpose built for sponsorship money.

From account

Your/Business name: TheFourPillars

Payment details

To Payee: BigFooty Hawks
Account BSB: 923100
Account Number: 30845657
Account Name: BigFooty Hawks
Message / Reference: BH TFP
Amount $: $40.08

Transfer details
Transfer Instructions: Pay no earlier than 16/06/2012
Lodgement number: 668000271

Receipt number: 640633

RECEIVED 18/6/12 RECEIPT #2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, $400.

If we could have a score-check, I'll start rattling the cages of those who've pledged but not contributed. I think we're a bit short but I just haven't had a chance to look through the two threads.

Yep, $400.

If we could have a score-check, I'll start rattling the cages of those who've pledged but not contributed. I think we're a bit short but I just haven't had a chance to look through the two threads.
Who are they? I'll send Henry Jr to intimidate them

OK - I've looked at the pledge thread and compared it against the contribution thread.

Echols and halfback dasher haven't paid up their contributions yet. Only one of you need to make your payment, then we can organise the sponsorship, so please pay up ASAP.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back