FTA-TV Breaking Bad Season 5 ***SPOILERS***

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be disappointed if it was. Pretty petty to kill 2 'good' people for some minor grudge some 20 years ago. Not Walt's style.
Id be pretty disappointed if it was too, more because whats the point of going and killing them silently with no one knowing who it is? When he goes back to take revenge on Grey Matter it has to be brutal

8U2Ggiu.jpg

jRLVeIS.jpg

rA4MMrB.jpg

Felt physically sick when they popped Andrea. I hope Jesse has some sort of victory, no matter how small or big.

Todd is 100% pure psychopath. Epitome of evil

I would be disappointed if it was. Pretty petty to kill 2 'good' people for some minor grudge some 20 years ago. Not Walt's style.
Minor? I would argue they are the driving force behind everything! If Walt hadn't been screwed out if his share of the company he would be rich and none of the show would have happened. I think he realised this when he saw the interview

Minor? I would argue they are the driving force behind everything! If Walt hadn't been screwed out if his share of the company he would be rich and none of the show would have happened. I think he realised this when he saw the interview

I think the interview reminded Walt that he could still die as the good person Gretchen referred to; by saving Jesse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Todd picking fluff off the back of Lydia's jacket. Such a tiny moment tells so much. This is amazingly written TV.

I love this show. What a ride it's been. I know it has to end, but man I'm going to miss it. I've put in to have next Monday off work. I don't want to wait until I get home to watch the last episode, and I know if I come home to watch it at lunchtime I won't want to go back to the office.

All I ask is pleeeeeeeease let Jesse go out with a win. Just one. He deserves it. :(

wow Shits going to hit the fan next week. there was a bit of a slow part in the episode to patch together the time line. but the last 10 mins or so were epic.

every week i feel worse for Jesse he is in so much pain and every week it gets worse :( .

I really hope we get a Grey Matter flashback to start next week, just to contextualise his history with the company and let us work out exactly what's going on.

Surely it has to intertwine, though I think it's gone a bit too long without relevance or presentation. It kind of didn't exist for three seasons. I'd forgotten about it almost entirely until it came onto the TV.

But, because it's come in right at the end, it's clearly going to have a part in the rest of the show.

Jessie will get off. He's been primed to a death for ages. He's taken so much from everyone and barely deserved it. His parents, his connections, Walt, Todd... he's being primed for a massive win at the end.

And I think Breaking Bad has some cool moments. There's some smart writing and interesting dialogue and development. Walt's phone call to Skylar last week was really intelligent and added heaps of depth to Walter's character; he's a bit hard to pick now... hugely egotistical and entrenched in his meth and idea of providing, but does he do it for his family? Does he actually care? It kind of switches in and out, that's why he's a great character.

Whereas Walt Jr has to be the shittest character I've seen for some time. What is the point of this prick? Does nothing. Has never done anything. No moments. No depth to him. Just one dimensional and irrelevant. Skylar cops a lot, but she's integral to Walt. Flynn ain't.

But I do think this is all a bit hyperbolic. Great show, but nothing staggering. I won't be feeling detached and empty next Monday, which is how I think good (dramatic) TV and film should.

Except you're just making that up, we don't know why he sold his share. Hopefully that gets resolved next week.

Except you're just making that up, we don't know why he sold his share. Hopefully that gets resolved next week.

I always figured he sold his share, desperate for money, because he had a wife and baby on the way.. Who knows though.

Great episode but just feels like there isnt a lot of room to move/time, to finish things off.

Reckon Todd might come out alive, so will Jesse and I agree with Silent Alarm, Walt Jnr is just a waste of bitchspace. ******* buckled knee vanillaman.

I always figured he sold his share, desperate for money, because he had a wife and baby on the way.. Who knows though.

That's the logical reason, but the way it's been talked about (or more appropriately, avoided) leads a fair few people to believe there may be more to it. Could be nothing, but either way going to be a few upset people if we don't get any clarification next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back