Breaking News from Socrates2, Jaidyn Stephenson caught betting on AFL.Will probably be suspended for 10 weeks derailing the Pies season.

Remove this Banner Ad

• Banned
My prediction is he was betting on himself to kick the first goal and also betting on supercoach points with inside information.10 to 12 weeks seems fair considering what Heath Shaw got.

the AFL banned Shaw for 14 matches, six of them suspended, and fined him $20,000 for his part in a $20 bet at a TAB agency

Surely it has to be more than this one

• Banned
He placed $50 on a Collingwood game. Has to get 6 weeks at least.

I really feel for Jaidyn's parents, not only because they can't spell Jayden properly, but because of the free Jaidyn taxi service to get to meaningless junior games and heart check-ups. Little did they know their sweet looking son would turn out to be a monster.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More good news, filthy tagger Matt the Bore is out for 8 weeks with an injury.Maybe it's time for this talentless campaigner to retire.

Reported for injury troll.

Jaidyn should be let off, it’s hard not to gamble when every replay at the ground is sponsored by a betting agency. How’s he meant to know it’s against the rules if AFL condones it?

I can't wait for the piss poor excuses and the tears and the Eddie Maguire spin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back