Brisbane Lions 2019 premiership contenders?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brisbane's problem is they have some really dumb footballers led by Darcy Gardner. That bump close to the boundary in Collingwood attacking zone was the dumbest piece of play I've seen in 4 years. Daniel Rich is in the same boat ... I'm thinking his long hair is there to hide the fact that he's short of something upstairs.

They've had a really good start to the season but I think they're still another year or two away from seriously contending. Finals this year I think is a realistic goal though.
Said this after round 3 when they started the year 3-0. Not a big surprise they've faltered and lost the last two games. They should respond against the Suns next week. From what I've seen so far, finals is still a realistic goal this year.

Next ski trip in September?
Unfortunately not. I’m off to Hawaii for three weeks come September, I booked awhile ago and got a great deal on first class flights with Qantas. I do like that you take an interest in my travel plans. If you send me your email address I’ll flick you some photos.

Good luck to your boys for the rest of the season.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back