Universal Love Buckley admits Tradedraft was right, selecting Grundy is the way to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Very exciting to see him debut.

I think we need to be a bit careful with him because his fitness is still not 100% up to scratch...but it's the right week to bring him in to give Hudson a rest and help Witts.

Really like what I've seen at VFL level and I think the hype is justified.

The exciting part is that we are seeing our next generation ruck division in action.

We have all been critical of our sides inconsistency, but you have to applaud Buckley's willingness to play the youth.

Very exciting to see him debut.

I think we need to be a bit careful with him because his fitness is still not 100% up to scratch...but it's the right week to bring him in to give Hudson a rest and help Witts.

Really like what I've seen at VFL level and I think the hype is justified.

The exciting part is that we are seeing our next generation ruck division in action.

We have all been critical of our sides inconsistency, but you have to applaud Buckley's willingness to play the youth.

This season has certainly had it's disappointments however to debut so many new players will benefit us in the long term. These new players have no experience of the Malthouse years and will carry the future of the club according to Buck's terms. I expect a very interesting trade period and would not be surprised to see a few more senior players moved on.

Watching him the last 2 Weeks has been Amazing. He is Big and Strong and So Mobile for a 200+cm Kid.

Get's in Front nearly every Contest and Taps it very well with good Direction. He is very hard to Move as he is very strong in the Contest.

His Goals he have Kicked are Highlight Film Stuff. Kicked one from 50 off one Step and the 2nd was off his Own Tapwork.

Only thing he needs to work on really is he Fitness Level as he Sits on the Bench a fair bit.

We have a Multiple AA Ruckman here guys.

Get Excited People

My Call looks great now

My Call looks great now

Go Dave go, i'm going to give you a "like" for every Grundy post (that I see) you do until the Pies play again.

GRUNDY!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back