Universal Love Buckley admits Tradedraft was right, selecting Grundy is the way to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Watching him the last 2 Weeks has been Amazing. He is Big and Strong and So Mobile for a 200+cm Kid.

Get's in Front nearly every Contest and Taps it very well with good Direction. He is very hard to Move as he is very strong in the Contest.

His Goals he have Kicked are Highlight Film Stuff. Kicked one from 50 off one Step and the 2nd was off his Own Tapwork.

Only thing he needs to work on really is he Fitness Level as he Sits on the Bench a fair bit.

We have a Multiple AA Ruckman here guys.

Get Excited People

Watching him the last 2 Weeks has been Amazing. He is Big and Strong and So Mobile for a 200+cm Kid.

Get's in Front nearly every Contest and Taps it very well with good Direction. He is very hard to Move as he is very strong in the Contest.

His Goals he have Kicked are Highlight Film Stuff. Kicked one from 50 off one Step and the 2nd was off his Own Tapwork.

Only thing he needs to work on really is he Fitness Level as he Sits on the Bench a fair bit.

Get Excited People

Oh Noes!

Dave you do not have a good track record when "calling" ruckmen.;):p

I think you have this boy correct though.:thumbsu::rainbow:

Hudson said tonight when he saw Bucks and Eade for the ruck coach job they asked him to play this year. He laughed not thinking they were serious but they were. He took a month to decide. Asked if he would play on next year he laughed saying they only want me for the year. Which leads me to think the plan is for him to teach Witts and Grundy in preparation for 2014.

I would love to see Witts get the next three games for the experience. Who knows. Maybe Grundy will force his way into the side toward the end of the season. The great thing is they are learning their trade with a mongrel ruck coach and a winning culture.

I was impressed that Grundy was excited to be drafted by us. I love this kids attitude.

Hudson said tonight when he saw Bucks and Eade for the ruck coach job they asked him to play this year. He laughed not thinking they were serious but they were. He took a month to decide. Asked if he would play on next year he laughed saying they only want me for the year. Which leads me to think the plan is for him to teach Witts and Grundy in preparation for 2014.

I would love to see Witts get the next three games for the experience. Who knows. Maybe Grundy will force his way into the side toward the end of the season. The great thing is they are learning their trade with a mongrel ruck coach and a winning culture.

I was impressed that Grundy was excited to be drafted by us. I love this kids attitude.

His Attitude is Great and Do you have any Examples what impressed you mate?

He'll get a game in the next three weeks, we should use the Q-sticks absence to get both Witts and Grundy senior experience in what should be a easier block of games.

Sounds like he was superb today, Grundy to Beams was seen quite a bit on the chat.

He'll get a game in the next three weeks, we should use the Q-sticks absence to get both Witts and Grundy senior experience in what should be a easier block of games.

Sounds like he was superb today, Grundy to Beams was seen quite a bit on the chat.

Could Play Grundy against Suns and Giants. Just worry about his Fitness level at the Moment is the only thing that would Hold Him Back for those 2 Games

Get Excited People

No offence, but you're rarely optimistic, so this is a pretty good sign.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just hoping you're touching wood Daveo. Cam Wood doesn't count though.

Cam Wood was at the VFL today with his bromance buddy Trav (and Trav's dog), does that count?:p

Well I have got the Last 2 Rucks Wrong. But I am pretty Certain it be 3rd Time the Chime

Perhaps it could be a stitch in time saves chime?
or
As i said to the last OA, I find you quite chimeing.

I still remember how we jizzed when it became apparent Grundy would fall to us. Two days prior it seemed beyond ridiculous.

Hey I think we all do and I put the Video of Us Drafting up on here.

Up to the Day of the Draft we thought he be a Top 10 Pick then you wake up on the Day of the Draft and the Mock Drafts in Hearld Sun and The Age had us Taking him at 18 and Even Then we Thought it still would not happen. Then when it h append we were all super excited.

Hope Wood felt Embrassed in what he saw from Grundy

Wood is a genuinely nice guy, no need to wish for him to feel bad

Him and Collingwood didn't work out, i personally wish him the best, he wouldn't hurt a fly but unfortunately that attribute isn't good in the AFL

I was so happy when we got Grundy, haven't seen that happy at a draft since

Pick 30 - Luke Ball.

Terrific get

Was a Massive Steal in the Draft and Was talk he go to GWS with 1 of there Top 3 Picks for Majority of the Season. So he was a Top 5 Prospect in the Draft and we got him at Pick 18:eek:

Wood is a genuinely nice guy, no need to wish for him to feel bad

Him and Collingwood didn't work out, i personally wish him the best, he wouldn't hurt a fly but unfortunately that attribute isn't good in the AFL

Think you summed it up. Wood is a Nice Bloke but Being a Nice Bloke does not work when you are Playing Aussie Rules at the Level he was playing at with us

Was a Massive Steal in the Draft and Was talk he go to GWS with 1 of there Top 3 Picks for Majority of the Season. So he was a Top 5 Prospect in the Draft and we got him at Pick 18:eek:

Witts and Grundy should be a fantastic combo, really good they have both shown an ability to impact up forward

Remove this Banner Ad

Back