Universal Love Buckley admits Tradedraft was right, selecting Grundy is the way to go

Remove this Banner Ad

About 5 1/2 hours away now from finding out if he'll make his debut or not.

Dave (and to a lesser extent I) will react like this;

If he's selected;

tumblr_mnsvxdrx1H1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

If he's not selected;

Typewriter-throwing.gif

:cool:

About 5 1/2 hours away now from finding out if he'll make his debut or not.

Dave (and to a lesser extent I) will react like this;

If he's selected;

tumblr_mnsvxdrx1H1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

If he's not selected;

Typewriter-throwing.gif

:cool:

That does sum it up.

What I heard from Bucks in his Presser yesterday is that he wants to Keep Playing Grandpa Hudson.

I still think that be Stupid. Hudson looked Tired vs Suns and Grundy has Deserved to be Called up. So play Grundy Bucks.

If Grundy plays in the VFL, I would be more interested in the VFL Game

Evidently, observers have seen Grundy training on the Albert Park lake. .... and "on" isnt a typo. He regularly walks across the lake as part of his training.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I am not expecting to be in the Best in his 1st game but I think he will play well and show Flashes of his Potential.

Be awesome to see the Future Rucks Witts and Grundy play on Saturday Evening

And no, this thread will stay open until 2025 when a 32 year old Brodie Grundy decides to retire after 224 games, 6 All Australian noms, 3 premierships and a brownlow.:D:p

Only 1 brownlow? Shouldve traded him for the number 1 pick in 2020

That does sum it up.'
I still think that be Stupid. Hudson looked Tired vs Suns and Grundy has Deserved to be Called up. So play Grundy Bucks.

If Grundy plays in the VFL, I would be more interested in the VFL Game

Well he's in... finally. After all those weeks watching little snippets of highlights of Brodie, looking for opportunities to masturbate. Now I will have a whole 120 minutes to ejaculate....I cant wait for the weekend. I promise to post photos...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back