Burton and Broad tackles

Remove this Banner Ad

Broad was far worse than Stewart’s action.
Should we look a retrospectively reducing Stewart’s suspension?
Stewart ran past the ball and targeted Prestia’s head. Broad slung Parnell and dumped him into the ground. Could argue back and forth, but maybe we can agree that both were pretty poor acts that need to be removed from the game.

It's already been well established that this thread was created to show MRO he couldn't pull his tricks this time and credit for the success of that tactic was deservedly claimed by the OP

Either this is some strange in joke between Crows supporters or you guys drink some seriously strange KoolAid over there if you seriously think Christian logs into BF just to see if someone is calling him out before making his judgements.

Broad's was a legitimate football action. He tackled the man with the ball.

Like it or not Stewart was what a dirty, pathetic, gutless sniper does in running past the football and lining someone up. He'll be known for it as long as he plays. If you've played the game you would know what an absolute coward act it is.

Also well done on adding troll posts to a thread about a Richmond player. The Richmond Footy Club enjoys the extra revenue it makes off people like you generating clicks and views. It really does emphasise our status as a club of enormous stature and one Geelong could only really dream of competing with in profile.
Hang on, so we’re not retroactively downgrading Stewarts suspension?

Four weeks for Broad is about right. Standard has now been set for the season. Don’t want to hear complaints from posters in here when it is their player getting the suspension

Zero hope for that. You only need to go back a season or two to see how the exact same posters have remarkably different views when their club is involved.

I still think 4 is a little high for that tackle. I'd put it around 2-3. Anyway.

As far as I'm concerned, 4 weeks for Broad is not enough. The AFL are trying everything to protect from concussion, we have post-football head related trauma everywhere at the moment. I can't accept it, it's bullshit.

Broad should have 4 weeks locked away in a cell, and suspended for 6 months after that. Let's get serious about concussion here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back