Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
I'm just after one barcode so I can attend the game and watch the boys with my wife. If there is any barcodes left please let me know. She would be a concession ticket as well if that helps? Please pm me. Thanks! Up the dogs!
You already got one code?

Everyone who gets one of our barcodes I expect them to hold up a sign at the game saying how deeply grateful they are to that Dogs (or Dees) member for giving them that opportunity.

If it has their name or Big Footy handle on it that would be even better.
A selfie showing the above would be great. Expect to see this thread resurrected with a flood of photos after the game ;)

Passed my code to rellies in Perth. They missed out in 2016 so are thrilled to get this chance.

Hi All - tiges fan living in Perth, if anyone has a code available would love to go to Optus and support the doggies.

Cheers,

A selfie showing the above would be great. Expect to see this thread resurrected with a flood of photos after the game ;)

Passed my code to rellies in Perth. They missed out in 2016 so are thrilled to get this chance.

This thread will be long in their rear view mirror for the dodgy ones.

This thread will be long in their rear view mirror for the dodgy ones.

they should offer the generous person a pre game edition, a copy of the ticket after as some form of memorabilia, it’s not the same as being there but it would be a nice reward

they should offer the generous person a pre game edition, a copy of the ticket after as some form of memorabilia, it’s not the same as being there but it would be a nice reward
I mean as one of the Perth locals looking, I'd absolutely do that

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Get my pm?

Would love an opportunity to go to the GF in Perth with my son. If any members can DM me two barcodes I would be very grateful. Cheers

In the kindest words, fu** Off.
Not one person on this thread has asked for money for a Barcode.
I was greedy and asked for something 😉
I asked that if we win,could the try and grab a couple of Mark Knight posters after the game for my kids. We have the 2016 ones and they’re a nice momento.
No guarantees but greed set in 😂😂😂

I was greedy and asked for something 😉
I asked that if we win,could the try and grab a couple of Mark Knight posters after the game for my kids. We have the 2016 ones and they’re a nice momento.
No guarantees but greed set in 😂😂😂

Wonder how we'll be able to get those here? Any the Record? I guess newsagents, supermarkets etc

You are upset that you got 4 seats behind the goals at the Grand Final in which the Bulldogs are playing while people in Victoria are donating their barcodes to complete unknowns to give them the chance to attend and you are upset...FMD

I understand that, but he is Priority 1 buying at the start of the sale. I'd expect something better too.

I know it guarantees a seat, not the quality of the seat (found that out in 2016), but where do you think the "elite" of Perth will be sitting, it won't be behind the goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A shout out to genuine Freo and West Coast supporters. Although West Coast is always wanting us killed off and out of the competition, I have a better understanding of the disadvantage you guys face when the finals are on. Apart from forking out for your membership and struggling to get tickets, you have flights, hotels and the travel to contend with. I hope you manage to get there this year, in the GA.

I understand that, but he is Priority 1 buying at the start of the sale. I'd expect something better too.

I know it guarantees a seat, not the quality of the seat (found that out in 2016), but where do you think the "elite" of Perth will be sitting, it won't be behind the goals.
They got like 20k seats or something bs

Know it’s very last minute. But any chance for 2-3 barcodes ? A passionate AFL member, definitely behind Bulldogs in the big dance. Apart from that, kudos to all the Victorian members that have been generous even with the unfortunate event the GF not being at MCG. Bittersweet

A shout out to genuine Freo and West Coast supporters. Although West Coast is always wanting us killed off and out of the competition, I have a better understanding of the disadvantage you guys face when the finals are on. Apart from forking out for your membership and struggling to get tickets, you have flights, hotels and the travel to contend with. I hope you manage to get there this year.
Yep always been tough as fans to get tickets to big finals - demand, and cost is huge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back