Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
Cat 2 sale about to start. Still haven't
Got a barcode. Any last minute generosity for WA Doggie/Docker
Im a long time Footscray and freo fan and member. My support for the doggies started as I am also a fanatical fan of South Fremantle Bulldogs and member. Go to all Freo and South Freo games and when Doggies play Methcoast.
I am a genuine supporter.

Chasing 2 barcodes for priority 2 for Western Bulldogs - Live in WA and this will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to see a GF here!

Imagine a 60k capacity at the G for this Grand Final? Nightmare. At least we don't have to deal with that cluster.

I'd happily give it a shot.

Also still looking for 2 codes for a long time doggies fan (my younger brother) based in Perth.

It’s a shame that we can’t at least make sure that Bulldogs supporters get access to our tickets. Like many on here I am a social club member and paid quite a bit extra for a family membership with guaranteed access to Grand Final tickets if we made it. While I’m glad the club get that money, given I paid for guaranteed tickets, there should be something in that.

Anyway, still over the moon that we made it and I hope we get as many Bulldogs supporters there as possible in two weeks time.
Does anyone have any barcodes they havent passed on yet? Looking for two tickets to take my nephew a mad bulldogs fan

Does anyone have any barcodes they aren’t using - super keen to get behind the red, white and blue!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all, just stumbled across this forum. Are there any barcodes still available? Dead keen for 1 ticket to get to the GF to support the doggies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back