Current Campers kidnapped and assaulted Salt Creek SA - * ROMAN HEINZE CONVICTED

Remove this Banner Ad

The person convicted of the Salt Creek offences has been found NOT GUILTY of the rape and assault of his online gf. His name is still suppressed. Submissions on the Salt Creek matters will occur next week
'It subsequently emerged the duo were the 14th and 15th backpackers, respectively, the man had targeted via the Gumtree website’s ride-sharing section. One woman, whose nationality is unknown, was sexually assaulted by the man prior to their departure in September 2014. The man confessed to that offending on the day his trial was due to begin. A second woman, from Japan, went with the man to Salt Creek but he ended their trip early when she revealed she had posted photographs of him online.'

A very lucky girl, I guess she didn't post the pics online as a protective measure, but it's a very effective protection mechanism.

Finally his identity has been revealed....

full story here

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...s/news-story/6d73b9611cf762ddf3c62fd8e7c2037b

THE man who terrorised and assaulted three backpackers, and pursued a dozen more on the internet in an escalating pattern of predatory behaviour, can finally be named.

Roman Heinze, 61, showed no emotion in the Supreme Court on Thursday as The Advertiser successfully applied for his identity to be revealed after more than a year of court-imposed suppression orders.

romanheinze.jpg 12741904_10208643011494337_2029711428312123270_n.jpg
The similarities between this bloke and the Falconio murder are frightening. To think this guy would have a good 40 years of priors is even more so.

Too many similarities I think for it to go unnoticed by a public who's going to want to know where in Australia Roman Heinze was when Peter Falconio was murdered. Could be easily answered.

Last edited:
absolutely disgusted and speechless-how was this animal allowed to be walking the streets when he had committed so many similar violent crimes before? judges are pathetic this monster should have been given life earlier and saved many lives from being ruined, DISGRACE

22 years jail with 17 non-parole

Link here

I found this part of the judge's comments quite interesting:

Fortunately, for those two young women, there were some decent Australian men about the place that day. I am not referring to the three off-duty police officers whose only apparent role in the drama unfolding on the beach around them that afternoon was apparently to drag a couple of eskies across the entrance to the beach and carry on fishing. No, I am not referring to them. I am referring to the Mohammed family from Melbourne, those five fine young men from Melbourne on the fishing trip, and Mr Stewart from the roadhouse at Salt Creek, each of whom played their part in the rescue of those two girls and your arrest later on that day.

Not reported in any mainstream media here in Adelaide is quite telling. The guy deserved life with no parole and hopefully those Police Officers are at Centrelink.

I found this part of the judge's comments quite interesting:

Not reported in any mainstream media here in Adelaide is quite telling. The guy deserved life with no parole and hopefully those Police Officers are at Centrelink.
Actually that bit was reported by Sean Fewster on the Advertiser today .... he had it highlighted in a section on page 5 or 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched the 60 minutes interview with these two incredibly brave girls tonight. Jaw was mostly on the floor, especially at the part where the girl was on the roof of the car.

Miracle both of them survived.

But on the other hand still gobsmacked to hear girls saying they would get in some randoms car if "they were with another person". Just :eek:

Watched the 60 minutes interview with these two incredibly brave girls tonight. Jaw was mostly on the floor, especially at the part where the girl was on the roof of the car.
Miracle both of them survived.
But on the other hand still gobsmacked to hear girls saying they would get in some randoms car if "they were with another person". Just :eek:

Lucky there was blokes fishing nearby. Less and less fisherman around now. How many times have we heard, fisherman finds body.

Lucky there was blokes fishing nearby. Less and less fisherman around now. How many times have we heard, fisherman finds body.

They reckon he may have killed a backpacker- was seen with a young blonde backpacker in the area, like 2 years ago.

May obviously, nothing proven.

Again I just cannot believe these girls survived. Especially the one on the car, she was lucky she didnt die due to blood loss.
There were fishermen there that apprehended the perp. They must have applied first aid immediately and rang an ambulance. Not being able to call an ambulance, a big killer in regional areas

Remove this Banner Ad

Back