Can one of the mods start a new bay without scat supporters please?

is een nieuwe Bay zonder katten nodig?

• Yay

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Nee

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Swimming and ****

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Pivitonian Seagulls are sinking the ship.

Fair “props” for being the only club that is not stinking up the 2019 season, but in amongst the squarking and dribble poos going on, the rest of us can’t carry on any sort of sophisticated conversation about the state of our game—which is concerning.

Sure they will piss-off when the rest of the competition pulls itself together, but for now, heading here is like moving into Moggs Creek.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'll be happy to know after experiencing the perfect weekend I was just woken up by an angry Indian person I refused to sell a car part too. He's been calling me for 3 weeks, I thought it was over as the last call was on 1st June. But the flog planned his strike and even admitted he'd call me at 7am today to ruin my weekend.

Then I told him I sold the part because I didn't want to haggle and all hell broke lose. He's continuing to call me off a private number and says "I can't stop him".

You'll be happy to know after experiencing the perfect weekend I was just woken up by an angry Indian person I refused to sell a car part too. He's been calling me for 3 weeks, I thought it was over as the last call was on 1st June. But the flog planned his strike and even admitted he'd call me at 7am today to ruin my weekend.

Then I told him I sold the part because I didn't want to haggle and all hell broke lose. He's continuing to call me off a private number and says "I can't stop him".
Indians are the worst to deal with in anything business. They have no idea.

Better still. Tell him you’ve changed your mind. You will sell it to him. Give him your address. Say , come over. But let the address u give him be not ur address, but the address of a bikie club house that a good drive away. See if he keeps hassling you after that

Just autoblock unknown numbers. People who need to will leave a message.

Back