Universal Love Caracella and leppa sign on for 2 more years

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah yes other clubs would be interested . Didn't the suns express some interest last year

Im talking about right now. I seem to remember hearing/reading, maybe conjecture, there have been approaches. I cant imagine, except big $$, why he would leave though. A senior gig perhaps more likely though. Hopefully we keep him for another 2-3.

Our true premiership coach blake caracella

I fully endourse this version of events. Remember that Blake took complete ownership of our early 2017 pre-season while Dimma was in America. This was a huge responsibility that was beginning of our new game-style. Particularly the transition of a hyper-speed hand-ball game.

Surprised this hasn’t been mentioned.
One of the main reasons they would’ve extended their contracts is because of their knowledge of the clubs Intellectual Property.
IP is a massive issue within clubs and to have Leppa or Caracella disclose game plans, etc would be disastrous.
Can you imagine Caracella spilling the beans to Buckley if they took him on!!
Lock em in now!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fully endourse this version of events. Remember that Blake took complete ownership of our early 2017 pre-season while Dimma was in America. This was a huge responsibility that was beginning of our new game-style. Particularly the transition of a hyper-speed hand-ball game.

Interesting spin.
Complete bullshit, but interesting nonetheless.

Smart to stay here 2 more years and have his pick of clubs instead of going to a s**t hole like the saints

In 2 years I could see Essendon or the crows needing a coach

Yeah, good call Stevi, he's gonna be an outstanding coach I'd imagine and too smart to take on a basket case. Longer we can hold off the inevitable the better, hopefully sets us up for a crack at 4 with the coaching team intact before he departs with a significant chunk of our coaching IP.

Fantastic news on Leppa too, we were very lucky to get him the first time, let alone get a second run.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back