Carlton Football Club Function Tuesday Feb 20th

Remove this Banner Ad

Pali23

All Australian
Nov 6, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
G’day all,

The Carlton players will be having a dinner and chat at the Warburton Millgrove Social rooms.

The date is Tuesday the 20th (Feb) two players on each table at this stage all players and Brendon Bolton will be there.

Two course meal and access to all players.

Tickets $50 per head PM to book

Last edited by a moderator:

• Banned
Pretty good value.

Meanwhile the club is cold calling members and selling raffle tickets at $150 a pop to win a Bertocchi meat tray. :drunk:
Given almost every event they email me about is $200+, my surprise at a budget-friendly option cannot be overstated.

Training and BBQ for kids with players at Wesburn before hand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

40 Warby-Millgrove players or Carlton ones ?:p

Pretty sure Nicky Winmar played for them not long after playing for Seville Blues.
Fair hike to get out to Warby though. Worth it if you live out that way.

All Carlton listed players are supposed to be in attendance.

Yes Nicky played in our 2000 Premiership straight out of the AFL he then went down to Seville and won a flag there the following year.

All Carlton listed players are supposed to be in attendance.

Yes Nicky played in our 2000 Premiership straight out of the AFL he then went down to Seville and won a flag there the following year.

Amazing if all players, all turn up. Be impressed if they do. Five or six would be a nice turnout with the coach.

40 Warby-Millgrove players or Carlton ones ?:p

Pretty sure Nicky Winmar played for them not long after playing for Seville Blues.
Fair hike to get out to Warby though. Worth it if you live out that way.
Yeah I used to go up and watch a few of the games when Winmar was playing. Would bomb the odd goal from 70m out.

He just made some blokes look second rate.

He didn't win our B&F that year but did play some blinders including 6 in a quarter against Andy Goodwins Wandin who finished second. We were both undefeated when they played us at Warby and Goodwin started the biggest brawl you'll see before the first bounce. Bloke ran at Winmar swinginging like a lunatic then Winmar just popped him and that was the end of him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back