Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheedy saying the AFL should be more worried about Carlton than the Suns. Not even going to link to his rubbish.

Sheedy saying the AFL should be more worried about Carlton than the Suns. Not even going to link to his rubbish.
This caused a bit of an uproar on BF last night. Comments made on Channel 7 news although I didn’t see them. Sheeds has been drinking too many reds.

What a ridiculous comment. Said because Carlton had been in the comp for 140 years and the Suns only 5-6 years, that we should be concerned that Carlton aren't above the Gold Coast.

So presumably we should be concerned about every team that's finishing below GWS (I'm looking at you Essendon). And be concerned about every team that finishes below the Gold Coast for the next 10 or 15 years ??

Again what makes me laugh are comments and digs like this, yet, when the topic of a Priority Pick is raised, these same people are falling over themselves to talk up what a great young list we have ??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheeds just 'stirring the pot'.. Footy would be boring without dickheads like him and KB.

Footy would be so much more tolerable without professional trolls like KB, Sheeds, Cornes, Lloyd etc

Shouldn’t he be more worried about his beloved Bombers losing to the Wooden Spooners last year?

I bet Sheedy has a response for every indignant carlton fan

He knew people would by in to it. I would do the same thing.

You are all over this board of late Robbo and posting bigger numbers than Thy:eek: Well done:thumbsu:
Question is can you stay the course:think::D
I’m working on a change to the rules of posting. I’d like a tally on words posted. Better reflection on how prolific you’ve actually been than simply ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back