Preview Carlton v Brisbane Lions Round 8 (Friday 5 May 7:50PM @Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe to say Berry will have a full time job on Cripps now. We don’t really want him anywhere near the wing anyway.

Team_Selection_Article_Graphic_Template.png
Don't mind it, I didn't think Sharp would get a run but him and Answerth have been in really good form in the 2s.... Prior and Robertson very unlucky.

Sharp will definitely play wing with Wilmot being the 7th defender, Answerth will play the Zorko role.

It's growing on me as I type, Harry Sharp was mentioned by Rayner/Clugga on the KickOns Podcast as someone who has really bulked up in the gym and is lifting extraordinary weights for a guy his size, really looking forward to how he goes, needs to use that elite endurance and run the Blues off their feet.

Is it a fait accompli that Dev and Prior leave now? Think we were all expecting Dev to probably explore his options but I’m a bit surprised with the lack of opportunity Prior has gotten this year given his previous showings in the seniors. Don’t see as much ressies as most others, has his form been that bad??

Farewell Jaxon and Dev😢

Is it a fait accompli that Dev and Prior leave now? Think we were all expecting Dev to probably explore his options but I’m a bit surprised with the lack of opportunity Prior has gotten this year given his previous showings in the seniors. Don’t see as much ressies as most others, has his form been that bad??
Still a long way to go in the season, an opportunity can still pop up for one or both of them.

Could be like Wilmot last season, could come in late play all finals and win a flag, wouldn't be leaving then, if either/both of them don't get a run this season though I agree they will look for greener pastures.

He has stuffed this up IMO. Was speaking to a number of people around me in the stands on Saturday and he isn’t as loved as you would think.

Pump your brakes jjami15 grandpa fages is loved universally.

Will be interesting to see Sharp again, I think the last time we saw him was Essendon last year? But of a hard game to judge anyone on.

Blues only one change.

Out- Zac Fisher

In- Jesse Motlop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The choice will be Devs but both he and Prior are highly regarded by the club. A spot will open up for Jaxon in the next year or so down back. He has some great tools. I love Dev but there are certainly some things he needs to work on. Disposal needs work still and I honestly think Tunstill has passed him in the pecking order. I really think from next year, Tunstill will be a lock in the 22. I would love to see Dev stay and fight it out but I can understand, if an offer comes from someone like westcoast, he should jump at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back