Caroline Wilson renews push for Hird sacking

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I seriously think Hird is mental. He is so deluded. Sure he has to stand his ground, but hes seriously coming across now as a crackpot

ha, so that must make you a sane person true?

I think that is you Milo...

I seriously think Hird is mental. He is so deluded. Sure he has to stand his ground, but hes seriously coming across now as a crackpot
If it comes out in the wash that he had full knowledge and deliberately went for something that reached beyond the grey areas (eg doctor shopping to exploit an s0 loophole) then we will have no choice but to declare him a delusional megalomaniac.

Until that happens I'll just be an interested onlooker waiting to hear the truth that will set him free.

Laugh all you want,head in sand etc,etc but i think Hird has a trick up his sleeve and is going to trump everyone.

No.

He is simply an arrogant, over-tanned, sociopath who'll stop at nothing to preserve his 'legend status' at a disease of a footy club.

ha, so that must make you a sane person true?

I think that is you Milo...

Essendon supporters are pretty much in the waiting room of the shrinks office waiting for hird to finish.

Theres a reason that staff have been moved on or resigned at Essendon. God youre thick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laugh all you want,head in sand etc,etc but i think Hird has a trick up his sleeve and is going to trump everyone.
Yes because he is a magical Wizard with special powers beyond mortal men.
He will perform a magic trick to wow us all and get out of this mess.

What a giggle .

You know up until a few centuries ago people believed in Wizards and Witch Doctors and that Religious leaders had mystical powers.

It's good to see that gullible sycophants have not been bred out and remain among our day to day population.

Yeah... well... at least we don't jeer our own players like Geelong did today with Hawkins.

Takes a special kind of scum to do that. :thumbsdown:

Like, say, Essendon fans at Waverly Park after the QF of 1995, who booed and jeered Paul Salmon off the field, leading him to request a trade from the club. That kind of special?

Yes because he is a magical Wizard with special powers beyond mortal men.
He will perform a magic trick to wow us all and get out of this mess.

What a giggle .

You know up until a few centuries ago people believed in Wizards and Witch Doctors and that Religious leaders had mystical powers.

It's good to see that gullible sycophants have not been bred out and remain among our day to day population.[/quote]

This saga has shown they are indeed still abundant, they are known as Essendon supporters in this day and age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back