HF54 STEELE19 SCHACHE41 K.BROWN
F38 SESTAN21 JEFFERSON33 FULLERTON
R28 VERRALL52 WHITE46 HUSTWAITE
I48 TOLEDO58 EDWARDS56 SZYBKOWSKI
53 SHERIDAN43 FARRIS-WHITE
EMG63 PETERS57 GREGORY62 GREEN
65 VALENTINE66 WINDSOR70 LEWIS
What are the bolded names here?

Adams, Verrall, Windsor, Fullarton, Schache aren’t highlighted.

What are the bolded names here?

Adams, Verrall, Windsor, Fullarton, Schache aren’t highlighted
Sorry , the bolded ones are the ones i am interested in . I don't think that Windsor is the one on our AFL list either .
Moniz-Wakefield i don't recall playing half back , nor Laurie in the centre . Jefferson named up forward (where he should be imo) and the other 2 kids so i know their numbers . Casey web page still hasn't updated their list either .

Sorry , the bolded ones are the ones i am interested in . I don't think that Windsor is the one on our AFL list either .
Moniz-Wakefield i don't recall playing half back , nor Laurie in the centre . Jefferson named up forward (where he should be imo) and the other 2 kids so i know their numbers . Casey web page still hasn't updated their list either .
Ah got it!

Yeh I wouldn’t mind seeing a bit of Adams too. Our need for an up and coming key defender in the next few years makes his progress interesting.

Would be handy to see Fullerton in some form too, although I’m not holding out too much hope.

Jefferson playing forward. Looking a bit lost early (unfortunately).

Adams is on Lobb.

Early goal to Verrall while playing ruck and pushing into the goal square.

Verrall some good roving off a pack and got the hand pass to Schache for a goal. Verrall is still in the ruck so it looks like he’s just pushing hard forward as he was ahead of the ball for that last play.

Fullerton now rucking having started as a tall forward. Is a bit undersized rucking against Lobb but isn’t getting slaughtered. Fullerton getting involved in general play a bit too, seems to have neat skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is one of the problems with VFL. Schache was allowed to waltz out and to take an easy chest mark. Kicked the goal. At AFL level that gets spoiled. Schache can get away with not attacking the ball hard at this level.

Adams’ body looks much more AFL ready than last year. He had a serious shoulder injury when drafted if I recall correctly which would’ve kept him out of the gym for lots of last year.

VFL listed Steele bombed a big goal. Sestan kicked his first after a lead and mark from about 45 out virtually in front.

Casey playing well atm against plenty of experienced WB listed players. Bullet pass from Tholstrup to hit Sestan on the lead (I assume since the camera didn't follow it) for another goal.

Harmes goes the don’t argue and gets done holding the ball. Eventually Casey hits Jefferson on the lead - I’ve always liked the look of Jefferson 😉 Misses his set shot.

Apparently Adams has injured a calf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back