Mega Thread CasualChat 🍰 Cake Connoisseurs Thread 🍰 Vote in the Poll and tell Wosh they’re pretty to Receive your Cake Badge! 🍰 🍸

What is your favourite cake/dessert?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

#marginmania

Hey everyone,

As indicated earlier, I have decided to put my hand up to run #marginmania this year. Have stolen the rules from hufus' post two years ago.

As always we will be starting with eighteen rounds to go in the season, so it’s still a while away but will basically be starting from round seven which means you have until the Friday night game for round seven to join. In the lead up to this round (as soon as the dust settles for round five) I will send reminders to everyone in so far to get their tips in for the following week. I’m hoping to get around fifteen or maybe twenty people involved (the more the merrier) so if you know anyone who’s interested in this, tag them in this thread.

The rules are basically the same as last time; pick a team every week, get their margin for the week subtracted or added from your score, aim for the most points at the end. Can only pick each team once, can't pick against the same opponent two weeks in a row, and one team will be left over. If that team wins the flag, you get the points for their biggest loss for the season added on, which could make all the difference at the end.

You get three jokers throughout the year which doubles your score for that particular round – let me know if you are using a joker prior to the round if this is the case.

Try to get your picks in by bouncedown of the first game in each round, this I'll be a little more flexible while we wait for numbers to grow for the contest, cos basically you can't join after the round is done. So as long as your pick is in by the time the relevant match starts, you're good to play for this round.

So if you are interested in this please tell me so by saying you are "in" -thanks guys! :)

Finally, I am running my Bay 13 Biggest Loser contest again like I did in 2016 where it’s knockout and you have to pick a team to lose (basically the opposite of this) so if interested, please feel free to wander over there (if you are brave enough)
IMG_0765.GIF

I think I've asked this before but shoestring fries or fat chips?

IMG_9939.jpg

Home pesto from the garden, home made sun dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, chilli, herbs and parsley all from the garden. Pine nuts and parma cheese.

Enjoy your dicks for dinner, everyone :thumbsu:

View attachment 479655

Home pesto from the garden, home made sun dried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, chilli, herbs and parsley all from the garden. Pine nuts and parma cheese.

That looks ******* delicious.

I'm glad you didn't ruin it with avocado too.

View attachment 479655

I'd be jelly if I was a rabbit, it needs a side of steak with another side of bacon.

n1zdwak.jpg

Obligtory finger selfe at the bar

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 479655

Hey.

Are you eating my sun dried tomatoes?

Go baggers!!!!!

It's the only think that has made me smile today after learning "my girl" is no longer available for hair cuts

You know what I mean ladies

I've been with her since 2008

Back