Strategy Changes against the Blues - IN: Viney, TSmith, OUT: Weid, Tyson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugg also has 4, 8 in two weeks. Don’t rate him but deserves to be rewarded for his form.
Only if players in the current 22 aren't performing.

Only if players in the current 22 aren't performing.
It wouldn't be Melbourne if we weren't carrying at least one or two taters in the front pocket.

ANB needs to find some form, so Bugg's a big in for me next week.

Can't wait to see him again!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a wank statement. At the start of 2015 Murphy Boyd Morris weren't apart of the next dogs premiership team.

At the start of 2017 Houli, Grigg, Townsend etc weren't apart of the tigers next premiership team.

If you keep picking players based on their future out put you will never reach that future.
Pedo isnt in our best 22 unlike all bar Townsend of those listed.

Pedo's a fringe top 30 player who's on the wrong side of 30. Weid will be played with the view to finding another AFL quality KPF (refer OMAC vs. Dunn). Playing Tom Smith in my view is another example of trying to have a look at another player at AFL level.

It wouldn't be Melbourne if we weren't carrying at least one or two taters in the front pocket.

ANB needs to find some form, so Bugg's a big in for me next week.

Can't wait to see him again!

Bugg and ANB are both liabilities, but at least ANB can kick a goal in AFL matches. Bugg must be like 4.10 or something horrible.

Pedo isnt in our best 22 unlike all bar Townsend of those listed.

Pedo's a fringe top 30 player who's on the wrong side of 30. Weid will be played with the view to finding another AFL quality KPF (refer OMAC vs. Dunn). Playing Tom Smith in my view is another example of trying to have a look at another player at AFL level.

All of that is true but if we were to play an elimination final next week who would you rather in the goalsqaure. Weid or Pedo?

Same thing if we had a fairy tale run and made a GF and Hogan was ruled out.

All of that is true but if we were to play an elimination final next week who would you rather in the goalsqaure. Weid or Pedo?

Same thing if we had a fairy tale run and made a GF and Hogan was ruled out.
No one’s saying to delist him. I don’t see what Weideman has to do with it. Neither of them is best 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back