Preview Changes & Discussion - Hawks vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphy must be dropped.

What is going on with Ladson? Did he pull a hamstring? Or is he a possible inclusion?

If all fit, should leave as is. All contributed today and deserve their places.

Where did all the ol murphy clan come from? what is wrong with him?

I say no changing a good team if it has worked. but what is with the Murphy? Can I guess or would I get a mild beating. It is just a bit of tough love we have here in this ol Hawthorn town bageezus.... just suck it up and move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be straight... out Murph in WhiteX.

Not because I'm a Smurf basher (never have been, I think he's a good stopper), just I think WhiteX has more pace/go to cope with the way the Geese play.

Or possibly Ladson. Pity he didn't have a go this weekend.

Whitecross is already in the team and Ladson is injured...

Not because I'm a Smurf basher (never have been, I think he's a good stopper), just I think WhiteX has more pace/go to cope with the way the Geese play.

Haven't watched the match yet?

WX stepped up today and played his best game so far IMHO.

As far as changes, Skipper was ineffective and the extra mid may have made the margin closer to 100.

Musto & Shoe must come under consideration depending on matchups - whoever gets dropped could consider themselves unlucky.

Any particular reason for wanting Whitey out?
Thought he played really well today, won his own footy and looks good now that he has been given liscence to have a run further up field.
He is getting better with each game he plays. Seems like a rediculous call to drop him now.:confused:

You must of missed the part where Bradshaw got a bunged knee, White did his ankle, Playfair can't kick a goal and Goodes was needed up field to help our sorry excuse of a midfield. :(

I'd be feeling pretty confident if I was you becasue we're pretty much shot to pieces and you guys finally hit some good form. Interesting little period for both the hawks and swans...

Is Mumford and Mcglyn back?

Did you watch the game Whitecross played today. Murphy done his job, instead of congradulating him you want to omit him?

Any particular reason for wanting Whitey out?
Thought he played really well today, won his own footy and looks good now that he has been given liscence to have a run further up field.
He is getting better with each game he plays. Seems like a rediculous call to drop him now.:confused:

i thought he had a very quite game today. and i think Musto adds more to the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back