Remove this Banner Ad

SaintRio

Draftee
Jun 16, 2001
QLD
Other Teams
saints
powell to replace hayes.
if possible oliver should be promoted from the rookie list and replace elliott.spider needs some back up and is the main reason why the team is running out of gas.

Out and hopefully never to return:

Peckett
Ryan
Elliot

Hopefully to join the following, who should also be gone:

Young
Walton

A couple more to join, with more knowledge at season's end.

I reckon we do.

Delaney, Capuano, Powell, Blake, Wulf. Traianidis are better than those mentioned. You could throw in Riewoldt soon.

powell will definately come into the side, he kicked 5 in the ressies and looked dangerous. he was reported though so i hope he is not suspended.

how does ryan get a game? he's absolutely useless.

peckett will stay in the side he was in our best last sunday.

i've finally seen oliver at first hand in the ressies and he should be promoted immediately. his ruck work is outstanding and his around the ground skills will only get better. in the 3rd 1/4 on saturday when the game was still in the balance he won the center clearances 4 or 5 times in a row which created goals and put coburg out of reach, great stuff. schwarze and young also played good games, especially young. he had a lot of the ball and hit targets most of the time but his opponent kicked 5 or 6, nothing changes.

i only went to moorabbin to see how reiwoldt would go. i had just paid my $9.00 to get in, saints social club membership gets you nothing, when nick walked past and out the gate to his car, was i annoyed. :mad: nothing a few cans didn't soon fix.:D

STL
I see that Riewoldt has been selected at CHB for the Scorpions against the Northern Bullants on sunday.
Knowles,Blake,Delaney,Young,Cripps,Schwarze,Walton and Traianides join him in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back