Preview Round 14, 2023: Richmond v St.Kilda - MCG, Saturday 17th June, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Tigers

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 49 79.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting that Highmores an emergency cause I think Battle is 1 game away from being dropped has had poor form for well over 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Interesting that Highmores an emergency cause I think Battle is 1 game away from being dropped has had poor form for well over 4 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I wouldn't say he's been poor. Maybe low key but he rarely makes an error. Highmore deserves another chance at some point but don't think Battle's looking poor.

The Bureau forecasting a very high chance of showers for Saturday night. Might be a bit windy too. Sounds a bit miserable. 🌧️🥴😄
A bit of a worry playing them in the wet at the g with their surge the ball forward style of play . They beat the Dockers in the wet last week .
Would love nothing more than finishing their season tomorrow night .

Battle is playing a KPD role in arguably the best defence in the comp (not just lowest overall score conceded, we're fourth for average rebound 50s with only Tigers, Bombers and Suns above us; can't find the stat for scores from d50 transition and kickouts but I believe we're pretty high up there too).

Battle doing his job properly in a pretty blue collar way is helping Wilkie & Sincs to shine.

Feeling much the same as last week, confident again. The G seems to really suit us. If we can bring enough heat to get the tigers turning it over then I think we can really cut them open with our spread. As RTB has been saying our turnover game is still in good order.

It's the 2nd week in a row that 5th plays 12th. Again we are the outsider. As they say ... "money talks" and if the odds are a true indication of public opinion, then very few people think we are a genuine top eight team.

Another thing I've learned about people... a lot of them are as dumb as bat s**t, regardless of the position they hold in society.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit of a worry playing them in the wet at the g with their surge the ball forward style of play . They beat the Dockers in the wet last week .
Would love nothing more than finishing their season tomorrow night .
Tigers can beat any team on there night , we just need to apply maximum pressure to them and hope our fitness overcomes them.
I'm hoping there aging stars don't show up.
Hoping the team starts to really get it's game plan sorted and we move into another gear.
We can't afford to lose winnable games like these , win and we are still a good chance for top 4.

Looking forward to see Windhager play - really feel once he gets a good run in the midfield he will be a permanent fixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back