Preview Round 14, 2023: Richmond v St.Kilda - MCG, Saturday 17th June, 7:25PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Tigers

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 49 79.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams are out, nothing to melt about. Probably Coops or Leo the sub.

I keep saying Cooper as sub in case we 'lose a tall' but looking at the team, I think we can cover it. Absolute worst case is RoMa but then Mitchy just becomes the full-time ruck for a game because he can do anything. Doogs or King goes down and Mase goes forward or back, Byrnes ends up on the wing full-time to cover him and we just play a little shorter.

So, umm Leo the sub then?

Another boring night of Ross Lyon team changes.

Out - Cooper Sharman (sub)

And knowing Ross he will probably still be our sub come Saturday night so no real changes at all.

Can't complain though, it's not like we have anyone banging down the door to break into the team, you only have to take a look at our emergencies.

The cupboard is pretty bare at the moment.

Huge game to win.

Yep. Something weird going on with Bris re: the whole Gunston / Rich dropping themselves from playing altogether thing makes them seem gettable next week.

Great opportunity to snuff out any sniff the Tigers might have of finals, beat a team next week that travels badly and then the easiest team in the comp by miles after that. Could build a very nice vein of form with a win here.

Still think it would’ve been hilarious to rest Butler after overturning his one game ban.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I wouldn't have been laughing, who would we have to replace him? Thank god his suspension got overturned and hopefully he makes the most of it.

I'm sure both him and Higgins will be keen to play well against their old club who basically threw them away for next to nothing for us to pick them up

to keep Castagna, who ended up retiring this year.
I wouldn't have been laughing, who would we have to replace him? Thank god his suspension got overturned and hopefully he makes the most of it.

I'm sure both him and Higgins will be keen to play well against their old club who basically threw them away for next to nothing for us to pick them up

Still think it would’ve been hilarious to rest Butler after overturning his one game ban.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah Peris for Butler would have been a perfect conclusion to the farce the AFL has created regarding tackling.

Wonder how many more "anomolies" will arise after this round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The tigers speed/spread on the counter attack definitely scares me the most. Our midfield with an "injured" Steele is in for a serious challenge and a half. Not overly confident, especially at the G' - the place will be packed for Spikey F*ckhead's 300th. Would love to ruin that one

Just got my tickets. Atmosphere is going to be ******* unreal. Cotchins 300th so you know the drongos will be out in droves. Think they'll easily crack 70k. Bigger than our 150th.

Teams are out, nothing to melt about. Probably Coops or Leo the sub.

I keep saying Cooper as sub in case we 'lose a tall' but looking at the team, I think we can cover it. Absolute worst case is RoMa but then Mitchy just becomes the full-time ruck for a game because he can do anything. Doogs or King goes down and Mase goes forward or back, Byrnes ends up on the wing full-time to cover him and we just play a little shorter.

So, umm Leo the sub then?
If Leo is sub he should have one job. Once we've got the game won he should sling tackle Crotchin into the next century. And whisper, Zak says hello.

Detest that coif headed wankstain.
How he’s gotten away with it for all these years sickens me.
Would pay good money to see his eyes rolling into the back of his bobble head on Saturday. Get to work, Stock 😎
I would rather something much better, owens getting 25 and kicking 4 on him with 1 speccy.

Use our energy against his very battered body.

The tigers speed/spread on the counter attack definitely scares me the most. Our midfield with an "injured" Steele is in for a serious challenge and a half. Not overly confident, especially at the G' - the place will be packed for Spikey F*ckhead's 300th. Would love to ruin that one
Agree. We don’t play well against that free flowing style. Mussst have a big performance from that midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back