Unofficial Preview Changes - Lions v Gold Coast Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah teams always play a bit better after the coach is gone.

Very rude of gold coast to do this

Mark Evans: Sorry Rocket, we see this as a winnable game and history shows teams win the week after a coach is sacked....so....?

Mark Evans: Sorry Rocket, we see this as a winnable game and history shows teams win the week after a coach is sacked....so....?

The Suns have always used underhanded tactics to beat us.

* them; we'll sack Fagan to even up the ledger.

Look, if we have to remind the Suns players that Ablett doesn't want to be there and that they are an unlovable group of flogs, I will do my best from over the fence.

Their group is a front running pack of pea hearts. A sacked coach may not stir them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Mayes, Skinner

Out:Schache, Cox/Witherden (if they don't get up). If all are fit I'd just swap Mayes for Schache and play a smaller forward line.

You'd expect mcstay and Harris to have an absolute field day on the intercept marking stakes if that's the case

Still got to stop Wright, who has been in better form, he doesnt cover the same ground as Lynch but has been marking and kicking for goal a lot better. No Aaron Hall too. Stop Gaz, stop wright and get May out of the deep back, we win.

And dear old Pearce was sick of losing and dysfunction so he left us and went to the suns.

Unfortunately I quite like him so I can't gloat properly.

We've made up our minds in the 3KZ is Football household. Little KZs (7 and 5) had this conversation while looking at their football cards.

7KZ: (holding a 2017 Pearce Hanley Card) "Didn't Hanley play at Brisbane."
5KZ: "Yeah he left."
7KZ: "Why?"
5KZ: "Because he's a spud."

We've made up our minds in the 3KZ is Football household. Little KZs (7 and 5) had this conversation while looking at their football cards.

Well an an Irishman, technically speaking 5KZ is correct... potato/potato

LOL, also not even the best player in his family.

The young ones names, 7KZ & 5KZ, named after the states they were conceived in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back