Preview Changes/Preview v Carlton @MCG – Semi Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, Schache?
season 8 dolph starbeam GIF

Going to go see Oppenheimer or something, * wasting money watching us try grind teams down.

Goodwin was so close to figuring it out this year then we completely revert back to the same old s**t as soon as the finals start. He’ll never learn and we can start the count to 57 again.

Won't matter. We're done. With our F50 entries and no talent up forward, it's impossible to kick a winning score.

But Tommo and Grundy as potential ins are a lol. Tmac/Grundy combo in that F50 will be lol hilarious. Bring in Harmes for an even bigger lol. I'm not even gonna bother going to the game next week after this performance. I can't sit through 4 losing finals in a row on our home deck! I think that will end me

Won't matter. We're done. With our F50 entries and no talent up forward, it's impossible to kick a winning score.

But Tommo and Grundy as potential ins are a lol. Tmac/Grundy combo in that F50 will be lol hilarious. Bring in Harmes for an even bigger lol. I'm not even gonna bother going to the game next week after this performance. I can't sit through 4 losing finals in a row on our home deck! I think that will end me
Going 0/4 in home finals in two seasons would be genuinely diabolical really, but I can totally see it happening, will be a massive Carlton crowd too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will hold off until I see who we're playing, but Ben Brown could very well be a chance next week. Told a pregame function he did a full training session and indicated he would be right to go.

Will hold off until I see who we're playing, but Ben Brown could very well be a chance next week. Told a pregame function he did a full training session and indicated he would be right to go.
And on that note, goodnight everyone. Can’t wait to go to work tomorrow because it’s not even the ******* weekend!

It honestly freaks me out. Bring in old man slu-foot TMac and the forward line falls to pieces. Wake up Simon!!! FFS!!!

We’re going out in straight sets so it doesn’t really matter but can we please drop Chandler? He’s no good.

Outs are pretty easy Brayshaw, JVR will most likely get a week. Laurie unfortunately wasn’t up to it and can’t play even as sub.

We’ve run out of depth, few or no good options to come in, which is another reason why our list needs refreshing badly.

Probably going to be Jordon for Gus, Woey couldn’t do worse than Laurie as sub. Tommo probably needs to play if it’s Carlton.

Both tall forwards were non-contributors so that alone gives Grundy a chance. Can’t say he’d deliver less than they did and at least would be competitive in the F50 throw ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back