Roast Changes: R6 vs West Coast, 2020 - What the * are we doing?

Winner & Ins / Outs?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Team I would pick:
Brown Talia McPherson
Laird Doedee Worrell
Schoenberg/Sloane? Jones Hamill
Mcadam Frampton Lynch
Stengle McAsey Mchenry

ROB BCrouch Smith

Keays Crocker MCrouch Poholke

In: McPherson Worrell Stengle McAsey Schoenberg?
Out: Walker Murphy Kelly Hartigan Sloane?

If Sloane injured would play Schoenberg but club will likely play Seedsman

Last edited:
Can you tell me on what planet Mrouch or Laird were amongst our best performing players last week...
It was reported in the Papers, the AFL site and on TV, plus the Radio (other then 5AA) did mention it.
I personally do not know as I only got to watch the game on TV, not live. and history has highlighted the game is different when watching live, compared to the TV.
But the Assisted Meters gain from both of them were pretty good.

It was reported in the Papers, the AFL site and on TV, plus the Radio (other then 5AA) did mention it.
I personally do not know as I only got to watch the game on TV, not live. and history has highlighted the game is different when watching live, compared to the TV.
But the Assisted Meters gain from both of them were pretty good.
If you are going to comment, then watch the game (properly - ignore stats) as both players were very ordinary!

These reporters obviously did not watch the game either.

If you are going to comment, then watch the game as both players were very ordinary!

These reporters obviously did not watch the game either.
I watched the Game on TV, more than once, I did not watch it Live at the ground,
I have found out that watching a game live at the ground gives you a different perspective, then watching the game on TV where you only follow the ball.
But some of these Reporters were at the Game watching Live and I would give them more Credit than anyone who based their decision on watching the TV only.

Also, I believe the AFC coaches believe they played OK,
But again I did not watch the game live at the ground to put up a decent argument to dispute them.

I'll be very surprised if Berg isn't in for Tex.

If the position description is to take zero marks, then sure.

It should be McAsey.

My point isn’t regarding manageable ailments. Every player in the AFL manages ailments.

My point is regarding injuries that literally restrict a player from their full range of movements (for example can’t lift your arm, cant run properly, can’t jump, can’t take a bump). Playing at 70% of yourself brings superstars back to the pack, and mid tier or older players well behind the pack.

There’s a big difference between carrying a nick, or needing a light run at training to those types of injuries.
There aren't just two categories though:
1. Injuries you can manage
2. Injuries you can't

There are a million degrees in between with a hell of a lot of grey which would differ for every injury and every player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We deserve to get smashed

It's been deleted now and likely a mistake tweet but seriously, what the *!

Can we go just ONE WEEK without saying something stupid in public?

I'd put money on Nic Nat having a career best game

Gee that was a pretty significant balls up.

Even if most of it is right.

Can we go one week without embarrassing ourselves on Twitter? We're bad enough on the field already FFS.

Back