Opinion Changes Rnd 23 Freo Vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

If Sydney win, we want to finish 3rd (and hence pay the Hawks at the G. So in that case we can't afford to get spanked

Will Ibbo, Pearce and Sandilands play? Who are our emergencies anyway?

Anything about him being injured? Or just another rest. We're super****ed if Mayne goes down.

Considering we are resting half our team tomorrow & our soft last month of footy. If we beat Geelong next week & get a further week off. Is that too much time off? Will we lose our consistency & rhythm?

Sandipants will play or else he will miss the finals

Hawson and Moller in for Mayne and Sandipants.

Sandilands defiantly needs to play. Not sure what upgrading Moller was all about. Maybe Sandi just isn't 100%, so Moller was upgraded just in case. Sounds harsh, but I'd rather not see Howson play tomorrow, the guy has done nothing in the WAFL seniors this year. I know Simpson hasn't done much either, but I'd rather see Simpson play, just because there's rumors he's homesick, so give him a taste, especially if he is a big part of our future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Homesick playing for Freo, what does he want an AFL team based in Yalgoo. If he is homesick then he can move back to Yalgoo and live there. He shouldn't put his name forward for the draft. AFL can set him up for the rest of his and his family's life.

That's only if he's homesick, a few people on here have said that. I don't really believe it though.

Is Mayne out? Im in a footy tipping comp and dont know who to pick out of you guys and the Saints.

Im slightly leaning on the Saints given you now have potentially 11 starting players out?!
Choose Saints as the upset. Probaby best chance of Brisbane and Adelaide. Freo won't be going out with intent whereas Milne and Co will.

Still want to win this. It is of course a very reasonable thing to do with finals (likely away) next week, but winning would make it a masterstroke.

Homesick playing for Freo, what does he want an AFL team based in Yalgoo. If he is homesick then he can move back to Yalgoo and live there. He shouldn't put his name forward for the draft. AFL can set him up for the rest of his and his family's life.

as far as domestic professional sporting leagues around the world go, 'homesickness' seems really overstated in the AFL.
you would be laughed at for even bringing it up in the NBA without having first earnt that right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back