Changes v North - OUT Hunt & Pedersen, IN Frost & Kent

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT: Melksham (gone back to the Melk we feared), Hunt (needs to find form)
IN: Frost (need the backline height), Stretch

Out Bugg, Harmes, Salem
In Frost, Brayshaw, Stretch
* Bugg off such a s**t campaigner
* Harmes off not best 22
salem can get ****ed the lazy campaigner plays 60% game time which means everyone needs to carry him who gives a * he plays 5minutes of good footy to start the game if bloke gasses after it. Frost has to come in the free up Lever said it when we picked him up if we are getting him to be CHB we are ****ed. Brayshaw would drill the goals Bugg misses and better mid time than Harmes. Need more polish

Bugg can * off and never come back.

Salem did SFA again. Out.

Any of Lewis, Melk and Hunt should be dropped on form too. In fact, has Hunt actually fallen of the face off the earth and been replaced by an imposter with no game sense or presence?

Frost and Brayshaw please. Maybe Stretch. I don't know.

Worth rotating Hannan back in? It's kind of just a merry-go-round of out of form HFFs flopping around out there at the moment anyway.

Last edited:
Any chance we have worked out that Lever isn't a 1 on 1 defender and that Frost has to come in so Lever can actually look and play like the player we gave a massive pay cheque to?

If Simple Simon goes another week without Frost he is even more stupid than i think he is.

Any chance we have worked out that Lever isn't a 1 on 1 defender and that Frost has to come in so Lever can actually look and play like the player we gave a massive pay cheque to?

If Simple Simon goes another week without Frost he is even more stupid than i think he is.
Yep, we literally have some dumb s**t driving the lambo. I really ain't convinced by Goodwin

The thing is I don't actually know if lots of our players are actually playing bad or they are just being played in the wrong position/used the wrong way. I feel like Lever and Hunt very much fall into the latter category.

Yeah, have been steadfast in believing - but I’m starting to wonder. Selection next week will tell a bit.

Lever will be okay. Just need to play him as a loose defender. He is a gun as the 3rd tall/loose defender. Great intercept mark.

Eh, just about anyone can look alright playing the loose defender role. That's the joys of not having a direct opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frost and Brayshaw for Bugg and Salem.

Frost in, because we need Plan B, C and D for Ben Brown... but more importantly it allows Lever to play the role he was recruited for.

Brayshaw can match the intensity Bugg brings but add a bit more skill. Salem also makes way.

Not interested in Stretch, vanilla player.

As for Lewis, he does plenty of good, but his bad is REALLY BAD. No way he gets dropped though.

One change:

Out: Wagner
In: Frost

More important is improving game strategy, ie. Goodwin needs to be doing more work himself.

Far out this game is important. A 1-2 start and ANOTHER loss to the Roos - i'm not sure our supporters could handle it.

If Lever is so s**t why were Crow fans so salty about him leaving. Can't have it both ways.
He was great in our system with Hartigan and Talia to work with allowing him to freely roam as loose man and intercept.

Doedee has that role now.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

North are $3.90 head to head.
I am not a gambler. But i have bet on the Kangas the last 3 times we've played where we have been favourite. I've won over $200. I'll continue to put $$ on the Kangas until they lose against us. $3.90 is music to my ears. Even money bet with the way were playing atm

If Lever is so s**t why were Crow fans so salty about him leaving. Can't have it both ways.
Crows fans will trivialise his loss anyway they can - it's what supporters do. Number one intercept mark and touted future captain material before he hinted leaving. Talia also coming to the end of his prime - he'll be stuffed by the end of the year. Lever is a massive loss.

Two 1st rounders was overs but it's history. All that matters now is we get maximum value out of him and it comes down to getting the right defensive setup.

Should be dropped - Salem, Hunt and Wagner.
On notice - Bugg, Melksham, Harmes, Lever and Jetta.

We have too many players down ATM. You could look at that as a positive with the fact we have won one and had a narrow loss to a very good team and we still have a lot of room for improvement. Or you could look at it as danger signs for the weeks ahead against sides we should beat.

I'd do the following:

OUT - Hunt and Wagner

IN - Brayshaw and Frost

Hunt is a shadow of his former self. Surely Brayshaw would give us more. And Wagner may be a little stiff, but we need to get Lever playing the cut off role against Brown instead of playing 1on1. Nearly half our side need to find form fast..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back