Preview Changes v *, Sunday 1:10pm (* home game, replacement game for NMFC members)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sigh. Let's shuffle some deckchairs on this titanic.

No one in VFL really made a strong case for a call up, so I reckon we'll look at something along these lines;

In: Pink, Ford
Out: Drury, Greenwood

We looked way better with two KPFs last week with Pink up forward. Roll those dice again.

Ford didn't beat the door down in the VFL but Drury offered nothing tonight and Ford at least has runs on the board. Although several have said he doesn't look 100% fit so I dunno.

Sigh. Let's shuffle some deckchairs on this titanic.

No one in VFL really made a strong case for a call up, so I reckon we'll look at something along these lines;

In: Pink, Ford
Out: Drury, Greenwood

We looked way better with two KPFs last week with Pink up forward. Roll those dice again.

Ford didn't beat the door down in the VFL but Drury offered nothing tonight and Ford at least has runs on the board. Although several have said he doesn't look 100% fit so I dunno.
Archers foot will blow up after the game. He’ll be out

The question is to go to the effort attend and it be over at half time or what I don’t know

I dunno if Ticketmaster just hates me, but the 'member replacement game' tickets it's offering me are total dog s**t.

Deep up the back rows of Level 3 in the forward pocket.

I'd rather stay home and watch on TV.

OUT: Archer, Comben, Corr, Curtis, Davies-Uniacke, Drury, Fisher, Greenwood, Hardiman, Larkey, Lazzaro, McDonald, McKercher, Phillips, Powell, Scptt, Sheezel, Shiels, Stephenson, Tucker, Wardlaw, Xerri & Zurhaar.

IN: Birch, Bresnehan, Bruton, Craven, Eddey, Ferguson, Garner, Gatt, Kearney, E. King, M. King, Martin, O'Loughlin, O'Shea, Pullar, Randall, Rennie, Riddell, Shannon, Shierlaw, Smith, Wall & Wright.

I've been to several of the recent games we've played vs Essendon, and we've been reasonably competitive, even as recently as last year... seems like that happened in another life/another era. We're just nowhere near it. Sad times.

OUT: Archer, Comben, Corr, Curtis, Davies-Uniacke, Drury, Fisher, Greenwood, Hardiman, Larkey, Lazzaro, McDonald, McKercher, Phillips, Powell, Scptt, Sheezel, Shiels, Stephenson, Tucker, Wardlaw, Xerri & Zurhaar.

IN: Birch, Bresnehan, Bruton, Craven, Eddey, Ferguson, Garner, Gatt, Kearney, E. King, M. King, Martin, O'Loughlin, O'Shea, Pullar, Randall, Rennie, Riddell, Shannon, Shierlaw, Smith, Wall & Wright.

Gatt

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno if Ticketmaster just hates me, but the 'member replacement game' tickets it's offering me are total dog s**t.

Deep up the back rows of Level 3 in the forward pocket.

I'd rather stay home and watch on TV.
Might b a good thing not seeing the game

In Bergman for Hardeman (or Archer if he doesn't come upon)
In Taylor for Drury
In Simpkin for Tucker, Shiels or Greenwood
In Ford, for one of the above.

I actually don’t know what changes to make after that. Flat out stumped.

My thoughts are.

Archer just won’t make afl standard but he has good intent.

Drury is a cooler and more likeable version of Manony, but that’s it. Wtf are we doing again here?

Lazzaro is just rapt to be out there, heck it, let’s keep him as our sub, at least he’s quick.

Larkey. Every first quarter we’ve been right in, you’ve mucked up goals that have been momentum killers. Chances are it wouldn’t change an outcome in any of those games, but s**t, let us atleast try to dream about what could.

Tucker. Man I don’t know how you’re still out there, but like Jy you train hard pre-season.

Luke. I’ve never seen such a quiet, eyes lowering, sheep comouflaging, smiling jerk-off pretending to be a captain.

I don’t know who to sub in. My only hope is the young recruits are actually getting better and the older guys are paving their own way out.

More of these losses and yeah, fck it. Sub in Will Dawson, Goad, Biggie, George and Sellars. Just pressure cook everyone until we find a diamond team that can work and look out for eachother

Remove this Banner Ad

Back