Preview Changes v *, Sunday 1:10pm (* home game, replacement game for NMFC members)

Remove this Banner Ad

No player coming in or out is going to make a difference whatsoever

This will be a absolute thrashing 70+ points

And we will hear the same old "um its where were at"

Last edited:
I have seen quite a few BMac v Larkey one on ones at match sims - if Larkey stays in the forward 50 he is toast - BMac will kill him. Larkey will need to get on his bike and then we need another key forward deep inside 50.

9 weeks in and I think I’ve officially lost the motivation to care.

Win or lose. Effort or not. Who gives a s**t no one’s going to be there to see it anyway.

None of these games really matter and until there’s a serious cultural change from the top, the club will remain irrelevant.

We are losers. Its 5 years and counting of substandard football and all these years will forever be known as are the lost years.
Nothing to be proud of.
But we’ll continue to back slap and take a s**t on the supporters.

Withdraw the emotion out of it and makes life so much better. I used to be invested but I may watch one quarter and turn it off

And if the fans are this disinterested I cant imagine how disinterested the players are

There is no glimmer of any "oh we didn't win but as a team we are on the right path" LOL

Win or lose. Effort or not. Who gives a s**t no one’s going to be there to see it anyway.

None of these games really matter and until there’s a serious cultural change from the top, the club will remain irrelevant.

We are losers. Its 5 years and counting of substandard football and all these years will forever be known as are the lost years.
Nothing to be proud of.
Yep agree , very draining.
Feels like it’s round 20 not round 10.
I’m ready for cricket season & next year

I dunno if Ticketmaster just hates me, but the 'member replacement game' tickets it's offering me are total dog s**t.

Deep up the back rows of Level 3 in the forward pocket.

I'd rather stay home and watch on TV.
Thats what we are doing...Not going to sit in the nose bleed areas and l'm not going to pay $75 for level 1 seats either..

We are going to make McKay look like a world class defender.
Essendon will be entrenched in the top 4 after this now that's depressing.
Could we see a bit of a wild card......McKay goes to Souva, who drags him out wide, only for us to target Duursma, or Comben sent forward, or possibly Finnbar on debut...... I'm led to believe a debut isn't too far away for the kid...... I know I know, I can only dream, we need to get it inside 50 first.

I have seen quite a few BMac v Larkey one on ones at match sims - if Larkey stays in the forward 50 he is toast - BMac will kill him. Larkey will need to get on his bike and then we need another key forward deep inside 50.
Then Souva needs to lead to the pockets and drag him out and we need to target someone else......we also need to get it inside 50 effectively before we can even worry about that.

The tired old joke that is the * thread is up and about again and with each dismal week, month and year it is embarrassing

It was worthy of piss taking once a whilst back but we have no leg, hip, ummm i don’t know what to stand on when we are so far down we are bleeding into rock

Hopefully archer is ok otherwise add him to the outs

And make Paul Curtis sub after that joke of a game by him

But knowing us it will probably be laz sub again
Are you serious. Curtis made a few mistakes but kept presenting as a CHF at a small forward height.

The kid is phenomenal and if he played at Collingwood he’d be going as well as Miochek.

Not even 3rd year and people seem to have him in the gun all the time.

I love this kid and he is already something else, one of our most consistent with effort playing in a completely inappropriate fashion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The tired old joke that is the * thread is up and about again and with each dismal week, month and year it is embarrassing

It was worthy of piss taking once a whilst back but we have no leg, hip, ummm i don’t know what to stand on when we are so far down we are bleeding into rock

Hate that thread.

It was always a huge embarrassment for our supporter base. It always made us look needy.

I was an active contributor when it first started, don’t get me wrong, but we can’t even win games let alone piling in on a lack of Finals wins

Imagine the uproar if anyone created a thread on the days since we last a game

Stones in glass houses and all that

I dunno if Ticketmaster just hates me, but the 'member replacement game' tickets it's offering me are total dog s**t.

Deep up the back rows of Level 3 in the forward pocket.

I'd rather stay home and watch on TV.
Thats so you have to squint to see the game... It will make the 100 point loss so much easier to handle

Nothing to be proud of.
This is spot on

I can't see us winning by less than 200 points. Essendon are really crap.

Are you serious. Curtis made a few mistakes but kept presenting as a CHF at a small forward height.

The kid is phenomenal and if he played at Collingwood he’d be going as well as Miochek.

Not even 3rd year and people seem to have him in the gun all the time.

I love this kid and he is already something else, one of our most consistent with effort playing in a completely inappropriate fashion.

This kid performed one of the most baffling and undisciplined acts on the weekend that I have ever seen in football when he decided to kick the ball out on the full rather than let it go over the line for a throw in inside our forward 50. For that alone, he should have been subbed immediately and in serious doubt for this week.

Withdraw the emotion out of it and makes life so much better. I used to be invested but I may watch one quarter and turn it off

And if the fans are this disinterested I cant imagine how disinterested the players are

There is no glimmer of any "oh we didn't win but as a team we are on the right path" LOL
Understand it all too well. There is a sense of envy or jealousy at the big clubs right now who have their shit together. It’s less toxic to look at the Pies work their way back into finals contention or the narrative around Carlton and waiting for them to fail - this is far more interesting and worth our time than North. And imagine trying to get kids and new supporters to back us. Impossible.

If we all start to take the emotion out of it, then that’s when Sonja and Jen will really start to feel the heat because there isn’t going to be a North Melbourne left.
Yep agree , very draining.
Feels like it’s round 20 not round 10.
I’m ready for cricket season & next year
We shouldn’t be feeling like this at a minimum before round 16-18. Half way through winter, jetting off on European trips and looking forward to Spring.
It isn’t right that at the start of May we are where we are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back