Preview Changes v *, Sunday 1:10pm (* home game, replacement game for NMFC members)

Remove this Banner Ad

This kid performed one of the most baffling and undisciplined acts on the weekend that I have ever seen in football when he decided to kick the ball out on the full rather than let it go over the line for a throw in inside our forward 50. For that alone, he should have been subbed immediately and in serious doubt for this week.
Glad I’m not your kid!

And one of the most undisciplined acts you’ve ever seen?

A little emotive I would think.

going to be a brutal watch! actually will most likely give it a miss so i dont ruin my familys day.

I dunno who comes out but i wanna see more of Ford, Duurs and Bergman

Mind boggling to think it was only 12 rounds ago that we pushed * to within 9 points and could have actually won the game if not for some stupefying brain fades by a few of our senior players. If I’m not wrong I think Ziebell actually kicked out of bounds on the full a staggering 3 times in the last quarter.

This year we have gone markedly backwards. The philosophy of investing in our talented youth, minus the protection of these senior players at the present time is killing us. In THAT game in round 22 last year we had these players who for various reasons are no longer playing at the club:

Ziebell
Cunnington
Goldstein
McKay
Tarryn Thomas
Turner

Simpkin, Curtis Taylor, Ford and Goater were also playing that night who obviously represented varying degrees of experience that we are now bereft of. Goater the only one who is definitely no chance of playing this weekend.

In summary I think we’ll be slaughtered.

Bard Scott is doing well at the *

Hate to say it :(
They've loaded up to play finals this year, they really should be doing well.

That said, they've played four of the top eight for one win (GWS on the weekend), one draw (Collingwood) and two losses.

Other than GWS, their wins have been against 11th, 12th, 14th, 15th and 16th.

After us (18th), they have Richmond, currently 17th.

May premiership locked in.

This kid performed one of the most baffling and undisciplined acts on the weekend that I have ever seen in football when he decided to kick the ball out on the full rather than let it go over the line for a throw in inside our forward 50. For that alone, he should have been subbed immediately and in serious doubt for this week.
Couldn't agree more. Clarko can not put up with that crap and he should be dropped this week. This isn't under 12s

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bard Scott is doing well at the *

Hate to say it :(
Nothing would be peak Scott more than losing to us after downing one of the flag favourites. I’m still scarred by those Brisbane/GC away losses that we’d frequently turn in despite all logic.

Reckon its just precautionary scans, was just on SEN and didnt mention any injury concern and was talking about the game this weekend and striving to get a win on the board think hes fine
Was pre-recorded.

It obviously wasnt the intention, and also after 2 fumbles he was obviously a little rattled.

It obviously wasnt the intention, and also after 2 fumbles he was obviously a little rattled.

It may not have been the intention but there was never going to be any other outcome.

So it comes down to a lack of discipline and professionalism.

I couldn't imagine any other player in the league trying to attempt something like that.

This is all part of the rot we are currently witnessing and if Clarko doesn't start to draw a line in the sand soon, nothing will change for a very long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back