Changes v Sydney - IN: White & Wagner, OUT Salem & Garlett

Remove this Banner Ad

Tr

I think we will play this game; we will have Hannan and Harmes roam Hal-forward with Kent and Lewis gathering it on the wings, Bugg and Jetta will create with Hibberd and Hunt creating opportunities for The MIDS in: Tyson and Oliver. Skip should have us up for this. Boy is he in fine form. Go Dees...

Bugg hasn't played in defence all year, he isn't going to start now.

Im not even sure Franklin has that over Frost , he's hardly a great contested grab, his agility and pace are what cut opposition defenders to pieces.

Frost should be able to hold him goaless, no problem. Ill be disappointed if he kicks 2 on him. ;)

I've already said from a lure athletic standpoint frost would have to be up there with the best in the AFL. Just doesn't have the footy skills. But he is every bit the athlete of buddy and more

**** I'm excited for this game, even if I expect us to lose. Only way I see us winning is if we somehow control the midfield and Gawn has a big game.

Who would have thought this would have been such a big game at the start of the year?
I did. I've had this trip down from Sydney planned since I saw the fixture was released.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay i'm really, really confused with this selction. Is goody hoping to stop Sydney from scoring rather than outscore the swans?

Mitch White has been elevated and will play tomorrow night.

Didn't see that one coming

Goodwin mentioned him earlier in the week at his presser, was a dead give away looking back on it now.

Not exactly excited about White coming in, pretty sure we have seen what we have got with him last year. Pretty limited player with average disposal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back