Prediction Changes: Vs Adelaide + Pre-match Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully Colyer and Schulz last ever game for Freo. Absolute garbage. Schulz killed momentum so often. Both offer nothing, are short and can’t win the ball even at their speed.
Bewley was useless for three quarters yet gets a reprieve for his two goals.
But, Brayshaw. Wow wee. He’s injured otherwise that was awful from him.
Out: State level plodders.
In: the Draft picks

In: Valente, Blakely, McCarthy, Acres, Fredericks.
Just unleash Fredericks. Colyer 101 games and we know he’s stopping the progress.

Out: Fyfe, Schulz, Colyer, Brayshaw

Fyfe injured
Colyer to the scrap heap
Matera to get a kick in the ressies

In
Darcy so Lobb can go forward to free up Tabs
Blakely
Fredricks

Again colyer getting blasted, was far from the worst. I don't want to defend the guy because he is limited, but there were many worse.
The first in must be darcy. I don't honestly give a s**t who else comes in, just sick of watching Lobb get smashed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again colyer getting blasted, was far from the worst. I don't want to defend the guy because he is limited, but there were many worse.
The first in must be darcy. I don't honestly give a sh*t who else comes in, just sick of watching Lobb get smashed

Having Darcy ruck will get Tabs closer to goal and possibly kick more goals. Like you.said he's a must.

Matera was worse because he might as well not have been out there but Colyer is just a classic coach killer imo. Gets involved but just fumbles and f*cks everything up.

Having Darcy ruck will get Tabs closer to goal and possibly kick more goals. Like you.said he's a must.
We need a ruck, badly. Lobb isn’t the same. Play Meek, who cares. Those types battle. Might as well drop Colyer and replace him with Meek, won’t lose either way.
Tabs and Hogan are leading up the wing/defence. Shouldn’t be that far up.

The first in must be darcy. I don't honestly give a sh*t who else comes in, just sick of watching Lobb get smashed
Because we know for a fact he will never make it. Sure he wasn’t the worst but I feel not being the worst is the best we can get from him.

Agree on Lobb. Have argued on here a lot about him being a very average ruck. Best forward ruck in the comp though.

Colyer is next to useless followed by Schulz and Bewley.
No future for them or the club , ridiculous that they keep getting a game.

Yes Colyer is not going to get dropped; there were many worse.Also I don't rate Bewley, but at least most of kicks hit targets so he is not leaving the team either.

Acres would be an interesting in if available. Probably swap for Fyfe.

Shultz is an interesting one; his tackling was aggressive but he turned the ball over way too much for mine; would consider Banfield for him, but I suspect Shultz will survive the cut.

Yes Colyer is not going to get dropped; there were many worse.Also I don't rate Bewley, but at least most of kicks hit targets so he is leaving the team fof this game either.

Acres would be an interesting in if available. Probably swap for Fyfe.

Shultz is an interesting one; his tackling was aggressive but he turned the ball over way too much for mine; would consider Banfield for him, but I suspect Shultz will survive the cut.
Then JLo won’t go far as coach. 0-4, it’s time to shake up the team. Young has kept spot, Serong will get games.
We know what Colyer and Schulz offers. Theyre 28 and 22. Were rebuilding now. Colyer types aren’t around clubs at this level.

3 games we really could have won and yet 0-4.

We should be better than this

No idea what we stand for atm, in no mans land reminiscent of the early Harvey days.

To be fair we've been far from terrible and we're the only team that hasn't had a home game yet. Other than Port no team seems to be handling hubs so far and I suspect the pampered Vic teams will find coming over here pretty challenging even though it's a fraction of what we've been expected to sacrifice.

I'm more than willing to wait until we're the ones with the home hub advantage before making any pronouncements on how well we're travelling.

To be fair we've been far from terrible and we're the only team that hasn't had a home game yet. Other than Port no team seems to be handling hubs so far and I suspect the pampered Vic teams will find coming over here pretty challenging even though it's a fraction of what we've been expected to sacrifice.

I'm more than willing to wait until we're the ones with the home hub advantage before making any pronouncements on how well we're travelling.
Problem is once we get home, it’s tougher. Collingwood, Geelong and Derbies are never easy. We continuously play one or two poor quarters and that stuffs the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back