Preview Changes vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are either of Viney and Jones playing?

Both were absolute liabilities last week.

I love em both for sure but unless some miracle has happened, they ain't fit.

Maybe it was the top up fitness that had got them through.
Think both will be better for the run last week. Will get progressively better.

I'm guessing they have to be in possession when you tackle. So if they handball right before you tackle it doesn't count but just holding a piece of jumper while they kick must count as one.

You're right. Listed as 22 pressure acts which was 4th for our team behind ANB (30), Sparrow (25), Viney (25)

Add this to the “why the **** did he play” discussion from last week.

A few days I'd have said because we didn't have anyone else, now we're promoting players who were on the VFL list 15 days ago so all bets are off.

I specifically remember this. I said to my sister how much i love his endeavour and thatva few more of our players could use it. I'm sure i read somewhere he laid 3 tackles for the game. Do you have to bring a player to ground for it to be a tackle?

Pretty sure if the player gets a disposal it doesn't count as a tackle but a "pressure act "instead

Tackle:Using physical contact to prevent an opponent in possession of the ball from getting an effective disposal.

I'm very happy too see blokes like Lochart get a game but what does that say for blokes like Stretch. If a bloke who wasn't on the list 2 weeks ago is doing more in training and the VFL then surely your career is close to finished

Still so much crap on our list

Keilty, T.Smith, Stretch, Maynard to name a couple

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm very happy too see blokes like Lochart get a game but what does that say for blokes like Stretch. If a bloke who wasn't on the list 2 weeks ago is doing more in training and the VFL then surely your career is close to finished

Still so much crap on our list

Keilty, T.Smith, Stretch, Maynard to name a couple
There is crap on every list. Any list who doesn't have half a dozen crap players just has young players who are another year or two away from showing how crap they are.

Meanwhile, I was mildly impressed with Keilty in his half of JLT footy. If TMac or Weid get injured at any stage, I reckon he'll be the replacement.

There is crap on every list. Any list who doesn't have half a dozen crap players just has young players who are another year or two away from showing how crap they are.

Meanwhile, I was mildly impressed with Keilty in his half of JLT footy. If TMac or Weid get injured at any stage, I reckon he'll be the replacement.

Keilty is younger than I thought, Smith and Maynard are both 28. Legitimate list trash.

Keilty is younger than I thought, Smith and Maynard are both 28. Legitimate list trash.
Smith and Maynard are around as that "Mature Body" depth that you need when you're a young team. But now that the young players have just as mature bodies as they do, they're really just there so our VFL team isn't horrible

Smith and Maynard are around as that "Mature Body" depth that you need when you're a young team. But now that the young players have just as mature bodies as they do, they're really just there so our VFL team isn't horrible

Remember when Fev played a season for Casey...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back