Strategy Changes vs Saints the 2nd on Tmac and #churchofNev watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: T.Smith (omitted)
In: Petty, Pedersen, Spargo, Stretch, Weideman

Still no Garlett :drunk:. Tough to see him here next year at this rate :thumbsdown:.
could it possibly be the end of the road for Vince too? named on the extended bench and with Petty definitely playing he could get squeezed out.

Out: T.Smith (omitted)
In: Petty, Pedersen, Spargo, Stretch, Weideman

Still no Garlett :drunk:. Tough to see him here next year at this rate :thumbsdown:.

Whilst I think he should have been in seems the coaches are really frustrated with him. No Frost either after apparently a very good game, he is another who the coaches don’t rate imo.

Petty is also our tallest defender, apprently 198 to OMacs 196

This is cool. When the concept of finals goes very wobbly then there is nothing like a debut to cheer me up.

“See, we’re playing the kids!”
weve probably had the least amount of kids debut of any team i reckon

True. But I figure if we somehow boot Vince / Lewis or both (though I think that’s a bad idea and I like them) then if we lose we still retain some Bigfooty credibility by writing endless tedious posts about average age.

In reality though I’d just like to win. But I genuinely do get a buzz from a player debut. I hope he has a massive one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True. But I figure if we somehow boot Vince / Lewis or both (though I think that’s a bad idea and I like them) then if we lose we still retain some Bigfooty credibility by writing endless tedious posts about average age.

In reality though I’d just like to win. But I genuinely do get a buzz from a player debut. I hope he has a massive one.
I know it means nothing, and I seldom have the feeling. But there is something I like about Petty

Spargo (29) and Fritsch (31) have debuted. As has Lever, who doesn't count but kind of does given he cost us picks that would have probably debuted. Petty makes three. Both Smiths had only played a couple of games, and McKenna has been injured. Baker, Johnstone and King are the only other three senior listed oplayers to not have played at AFL level with Keilty and Filipovic on the rookie list. We do okay!

Stick Petty on McCartin, should be easy pickings. Hibberd can deal with Membrey. Oscar might be a bit bored though, not even sure Josh Battle is worth manning.

And our past form of picking guys after a head knock the week before continues... Jetta should not be playing. The least we could do for him is give him a week off, even if it is ‘only’ a precaution. He has given us 100% effort for a long time and should be treated with more care. Concussion treatment remains a shambles.

And our past form of picking guys after a head knock the week before continues... Jetta should not be playing. The least we could do for him is give him a week off, even if it is ‘only’ a precaution. He has given us 100% effort for a long time and should be treated with more care. Concussion treatment remains a shambles.

Yes I would prefer the Doctors be a bit more cautious as well.

Haven’t watched any vfl this year, anyone who has, What role/style does petty play?

Where does he slot in? (Apart from being a defender)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back