Channel 9 and the Big Bash

Remove this Banner Ad

:'(

However with the BBL being one of Channel 10's highest rating programs, I suspect they'll go full throttle come bidding time.

If Nine get their hands on the BBL coverage then watching the Melbourne Stars games , (with the likes of Eddie and KP running their mouths off at will) , is going to be insufferable.

The Melbourne Stars w@nk fest circle jerk will know no bounds.

God I do hope Nine don't get their grubby hands on BBL.

Suspect Nine wouldn't give up Australia games to get the BBL and Ten wouldn't give up the BBL to get Australia games. So the status quo might remain. But I have no idea how much money they have or what ambitions Seven or Foxtel (simulcast) have in mind.

If Nine get their hands on the BBL coverage then watching the Melbourne Stars games , (with the likes of Eddie and KP running their mouths off at will) , is going to be insufferable.

I want nine to stay as far away from the BBL as possible. However, Ed wouldn't commentate as he only does entertainment programs for nine. Sport for Foxtel.

I'd be more worried about a Sydney Sixers circle jerk

Well its on everyday but the international cricket still significantly outrates it.
Yes.but its not prime time and reality is BB attracts young people which is the holy grail market for many advertisers

Big bash from a purely commercial perspective would be worth more than international cricket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be a waste to not see Ponting call, who is the best special comments commentator in the game.

The like of Taylor and Healy would be even worse than they are in the international coverage.

Nine would hire more commentators. No way their current stable adds 35-40 days to their work load.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back