News Charlie Dixon - Traded to . . . ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlikely event of Dixon backflipping on his decision to join Port Adelaide before his medical, not if he fails.

Wait til Sydney make a play for him and offer 1.2m a year. Isn't that how it normally works

I would happily trade Charlie Dixon for Robbie Gray, but let's be honest, Gray is a superstar - there's no way a dream trade like that would happen in our favour. :( In any case, I am more interested in this year's #1 draft pick. I want Josh Schache, because he seems to be the stand-out talent in this year's draft. He's a freakish tall forward prospect and would fill the hole left behind by Charlie Dixon.

Just noticed that CarnDaTiggs has me on his block list. Must have got sick of me continuously taking the piss out of his Elton/Arnott trade. LOL

You aren't blocked bro... I've been warned for trolling so will leave this thread be. You can thank me for Arnott and elton when it eventuates :thumbsu:

Dixon is a QLD bloke, money talks as you can see. It's a hypothetical, don't get your knickers in a bunch.
Gray is not in the top 5 in the comp. I realise Adelaides fishbowl over inflates its players coming from SA myself. Maybe top 10, definitely top 20 though.
Well that's interesting, seeing as 18 senior coaches between them voted him best player in the entire comp last year.

Well that's interesting, seeing as 18 senior coaches between them voted him best player in the entire comp last year.

Adam Cooney was once best player in the comp too. Doesn't mean s**t in 2015 though. You're only as good as your recent form suggests

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adam Cooney was once best player in the comp too. Doesn't mean s**t in 2015 though. You're only as good as your recent form suggests
Nice work comparing apples and oranges too. If you really think Gray has gone from coaches award MVP to scrubber in 12 months then a) you should probably watch Port games before talking and b) that's laughable.

Nice work comparing apples and oranges too. If you really think Gray has gone from coaches award MVP to scrubber in 12 months then a) you should probably watch Port games before talking and b) that's laughable.

Gray was good this year. At times he was great. But top 5 for the year? Naaaah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back