Chick On Aker

Remove this Banner Ad

Chick wins more contested ball in a game than Aker has won in his entire career.

Aker is nothing without Voss and Power feeding it out to him. Plus he's lost all his pace.

The flat track Bullys will regret going for yet another creampuff reciever instead of a hard-at-it insider when they finish in the bottom 8 this year

Acker has been a great player. Statements like "he's lost all his pace" are just factually wrong. "Is nothing without Voss and Power' just plain boring.

Be like saying West Coast are nothing without Cousins and Judd. Just stupid comments from fans so one eyed they can't see the trees for the forrest.

I strongly doubt that Chick has won more contested ball in one game than even the softest receiver in history (Craig Bradley) did in his career. So just another stupid, factually incorrect comment.

Acker has been a great player. Statements like "he's lost all his pace" are just factually wrong. "Is nothing without Voss and Power' just plain boring.

Be like saying West Coast are nothing without Cousins and Judd. Just stupid comments from fans so one eyed they can't see the trees for the forrest.

I strongly doubt that Chick has won more contested ball in one game than even the softest receiver in history (Craig Bradley) did in his career. So just another stupid, factually incorrect comment.

Ever heard of a hyperbole?

Talk's cheap (both Aker and Chick). We'll see what happens on the field. Despite what everyone says, neither of them need to prove anything to anyone.

Couldnt care less about Aker or his mouth, a colourful character is just what the game needs.

Looking forward to kicking his and the Doggies butts Fri night.

Lets get on with the business lads and let this argument die peacefully. :thumbsu:

Chick will get a week.
Aker will get a sore head.
Eagles will knock up another win heading into the finals.

...And the world keeps on spinning :)

Aker better watch out, i believe Andrew Embley found out CHick doesn't bluff about that:p

But honestly, something about trying to sound tough through the media always comes off making you look pathetic. Just run straight through him the first time you see him on Friday night. No one needs to hear you talk the talk, just walk the walk.
Pretty sure he was responding to a question on the subject. And from what I've seen of Chicky's channel 10 spots I would suspect it was quite tongue in cheek

Yeh, let's belt Aker for having the balls to say what most people were thinking.
I guess when Cuz and WCE were copping 4 solid months of abuse they were just holding back. I know what they really wanted to do was claw our eyes out.

Come on Newbie we can't have a team of Judd's or Kerr's. Someone has to tackle, chase, sheppard, smother...hey didn't Chick do that in last years Grande Final to win us the game...? Then run down another Swan with a minute to go! It's called 1% ers and every team needs them. Chicks got a bit of mongrel in him just like Whoosha did, the opposition 'hear / percieve' him charging at them a turn the ball over.

Chick and players like him are just as important as Cousin's and Cox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess I'm the only one who missed the news and still doesn't know what Aker actually said :(

Anyone ?

Aker said something along the lines of how does he know cuzzy wasnt also using performance enhancing drugs as well, or whether he was playing under the influence on matchdays etc

Aker said something along the lines of how does he know cuzzy wasnt also using performance enhancing drugs as well, or whether he was playing under the influence on matchdays etc
He also said that when they both started out, he could keep up with Cousins. But later on, Cousins ran too hard and too long for him and there is no way in Aker's view that Aker could be beaten on pure ability or guts - it has to be something else.

He said we will see when Cousins returns and whether he is still a good player or whether he drops off. 38 disposals tend to say: stick that up your *** aker.

Aker better watch out, i believe Andrew Embley found out CHick doesn't bluff about that:p

But honestly, something about trying to sound tough through the media always comes off making you look pathetic. Just run straight through him the first time you see him on Friday night. No one needs to hear you talk the talk, just walk the walk.
Some of these posts sound awfully like threats!......Another example of how the west was won??....No, I wouldn't beat up on Aker if I were your lot!!!!.......not very wise at all IMO!!.......Aker has nothing to prove, he'll just play his usual game, only scared little weird men would feel a need to look and act tuff.......good luck Doggies, hope you whip their asses!!

Not sure If theres already a thread on this (probably is :rolleyes:) But I was just watching Ten news and Daniel chick was commenting on Akermanis' Comments regarding cousins drugs addiction.

Something along the lines off 'He'd better watch out friday night' and the interviewer said 'Are you gonna target him?' Chick Replied 'Maybe not target him But he'd wanna think twice about saying stuff like that about a mate of mine'.

Something along those lines.

I Loved it :thumbsu:

Them be fighting words ummm hang on that was with Embley. West Coast footballers classless as ever:thumbsdown:

Some of these posts sound awfully like threats!......Another example of how the west was won??....No, I wouldn't beat up on Aker if I were your lot!!!!.......not very wise at all IMO!!.......Aker has nothing to prove, he'll just play his usual game, only scared little weird men would feel a need to look and act tuff.......good luck Doggies, hope you whip their asses!!

Like Copeland and his try hard mates when Brisbane played the Bullys earlier this year? ;)

The 2 things that could happen tomorrow night are:

1) Benny fires and the Eagles win - Chick also flattens Aker

2) Bulldogs fluke sh*t out of their butts and Aker kicks a flukey winning goal - however Benny still picks up 3 Chas votes

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I could be a physic I swear

Remove this Banner Ad

Back