Remove this Banner Ad

Lucev23

Josh Kennedy is My Dad
Sep 10, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
Not sure If theres already a thread on this (probably is :rolleyes:) But I was just watching Ten news and Daniel chick was commenting on Akermanis' Comments regarding cousins drugs addiction.

Something along the lines off 'He'd better watch out friday night' and the interviewer said 'Are you gonna target him?' Chick Replied 'Maybe not target him But he'd wanna think twice about saying stuff like that about a mate of mine'.

Something along those lines.

I Loved it :thumbsu:

Pffft...15 minutes ago called, they want their story back.

Have you heard about Fletcher missing the flight too or hasn't news reached you yet? :rolleyes:

BTW, I hope Chicky absolutely nails him, legally of course.

Pffft...15 minutes ago called, they want their story back.

Have you heard about Fletcher missing the flight too or hasn't news reached you yet? :rolleyes:

BTW, I hope Chicky absolutely nails him, legally of course.
*Sigh*

I knew living in the middle of nowhere would have its downsides :rolleyes:....

Yeah go on put Chick on Aker, that'll work, Chick will get three weeks and Aker will take him to the cleaners, chick is s**t.

Chick will have no influence, cousins will get 3 votes hopefully, aker to kick the matchwinner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aker better watch out, i believe Andrew Embley found out CHick doesn't bluff about that:p

But honestly, something about trying to sound tough through the media always comes off making you look pathetic. Just run straight through him the first time you see him on Friday night. No one needs to hear you talk the talk, just walk the walk.

Yeah but Chick is a meathead, this is all he can do, can't kick, cant run, cant mark, just punch people, teammates, opposition players anyone really

Yeah but Chick is a meathead, this is all he can do, can't kick, cant run, cant mark, just punch people, teammates, opposition players anyone really

I think your underestimating him a tad. He has for example as many premiership medals by himself as the entire Footscray/Western Bulldogs football club.

Yeah go on put Chick on Aker, that'll work, Chick will get three weeks and Aker will take him to the cleaners, chick is s**t.

Chick wins more contested ball in a game than Aker has won in his entire career.

Aker is nothing without Voss and Power feeding it out to him. Plus he's lost all his pace.

The flat track Bullys will regret going for yet another creampuff reciever instead of a hard-at-it insider when they finish in the bottom 8 this year

Chick wins more contested ball in a game than Aker has won in his entire career.

Aker is nothing without Voss and Power feeding it out to him. Plus he's lost all his pace.

The flat track Bullys will regret going for yet another creampuff reciever instead of a hard-at-it insider when they finish in the bottom 8 this year :)

Please, by all means tell me which hard-at-it inside player we could have gone for because there are just so many class ones up for trade or in the draft? Just like all those key position players we should have chased as well...Polak? :eek:

And its a ridiculous comment to call Aker a 'creampuff receiver." He's been more than serviceable this season. You may not like him - that doesn't matter, but there is no real point in saying s**t about him not being a good player.

Good luck Friday - hope for a good match.

Bullshit.

He is nothing at the moment, but if you think he was just riding the coat tails of Voss and Black, you know very little about footy.

He's better than nothing at the moment. People expected him to come in and grab 20 touches and three goals a game - wasn't going to happen. We snared him for a pick in the mid twenties, a player who I doubt would have anywhere near the impact Aker has (again, I don't know who went that pick).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo172
I think your underestimating him a tad. He has for example as many premiership medals by himself as the entire Footscray/Western Bulldogs football club.

Akers got more premierships than Chick, and a brownlow, and im pretty sure he's even got more fingers:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Bullshit.

He is nothing at the moment, but if you think he was just riding the coat tails of Voss and Black, you know very little about footy.

Some people have very short memories, 'tis all. He has lost a yard or two of pace but I would have been pretty happy to have seen him playing out of a forward pocket for us this year.

May the best team win (mine! :p)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back