Chick On Aker

Remove this Banner Ad

Are Judd and Cousins that close????? Also i dont think Judd will ever leave West coast
Good question Bulldogrob...I dont think they are! As captain holding up the premiership cup with Worsfold, Judd looked proud as punch..then Worsfold called Cousins over to join them...Judd looked like he felt pushed out and wasn't really rated as "real" captain....and thats how it did look!! It looked like a statement that Cousins was still the Captain, Judd a token gesture...I also think Judd stood up when Cousins was out all this time, will be interesting to see how he responds with Cousins back...being a humble sort of guy, I think he is intimidated by the presence of Cousins....which is a real shame IMO...

Judd looked proud as punch..then Worsfold called Cousins over to join them...Judd looked like he felt pushed out and wasn't really rated as "real" captain....and thats how it did look!!

What absolutely unmitigated tripe !! Didn't 'look' like anything of the sort. Not to people with properly functioning perceptions, that is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back