Hot Topic Chicken Little thread - 2024 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

cats, Swans and Dogs are certainly better than us atm.. I have blind faith that ESS Edson will fall and not convinced by Port but that still has us 9th at best.

Win by 4 points and watch the head in sand '* i love this club' comments appear everywhere.

Spell.
It's not a bad thing that people can come here to enjoy a win, SHT. This is also the Chicken Little thread; if you come in here expecting rainbows and puppies, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

Which, in its own way, is the most chicken little thing of them all...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Softest thing about Carlton are the supporters
Broken down slowly over 20 odd years. False dawns and dumb stupid recruitments across the board.

This is now my happy resting place.
Sleep Reaction GIF by Brookfield Zoo

Our leaders are poor leaders frankly.

Weiters and Cripps - where were they Sunday in H2?

Big H, at age 25 (26 this year?) should be a leader but is still wetting his pants about the 2 big white sticks....

Ed Curnow gave us less than nothing Sunday.

Newman was spraying the ball terribly. All day.

JSOS? See Newman or Harry.

There does seem to be a large portion of supporters who have an excuse for every poor decision at Carlton. Sycophants are typically soft.
I was more thinking of the constant sooking and calls for sacking. Not prepared to put in the hard work. Front runners who can't take a loss. SAF

Melbourne and Richmond (over the past 10 years) have astutely shown how to fix mediocre/underperforming cultures after decades of failure.

I don't think we are that fair off from turning it around ourselves, but our list still is overrated and needs bit of an tuning up.

I was more thinking of the constant sooking and calls for sacking. Not prepared to put in the hard work. Front runners who can't take a loss. SAF

The ones who constantly blame the coach and call for Voss (or whoever) to be sacked after one or two losses really annoy me.

How many coaches do we have to go through and players let off scot free for lame ass performances ?

Yeah Voss needs to tinker and think things through but I wouldn’t be sacking him at all. Players have always made coaches. IMO.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
blues sacking another coach is the definition of insanity...

doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

Remove this Banner Ad

Back