Cleveland Cavaliers - Wine & Gold bby

Remove this Banner Ad

Cedi was great today, very excited to see how he goes as a full time starter next season.
Sexton is starting to worry me a bit with his lack of ability to create for others but his mid range jumper looks deadly.

Talk we may sign treveon Graham. Never really heard of him, hope he isn’t related to Joey Graham

Cedi and sexton seem to work well together

Sexton has energy and seems an athlete

I have a few concerns but won’t read too much into it in summer
They do seem to have a connection already but to be fair they’re probably the best two players on the court in most summer league games. Hopefully Lue actually makes us play fast so they can get up and down the court

They do seem to have a connection already but to be fair they’re probably the best two players on the court in most summer league games. Hopefully Lue actually makes us play fast so they can get up and down the court

If love is the centre of the offence it will be interesting to see the pace

I really hope we trade him

I go back and forth on it

We want to build a team with star players and we have an all star power forward

It depends for me on what love wants to do, does he want to Stay long term, because if we kept him and he walked out that would suck

If trading him need to maximise his value, I’d let him start the year and build value then decide

Salary owed:
2018/2019: $111million
2019/2020: $106million
2020/2021: $0

At least we have no super long term contracts to get rid of and we will have cap space to pay Cedi and go after free agents in 2021 with Sexton still on a roomie contract if we opt in

Salary owed:
2018/2019: $111million
2019/2020: $106million
2020/2021: $0

At least we have no super long term contracts to get rid of and we will have cap space to pay Cedi and go after free agents in 2021 with Sexton still on a roomie contract if we opt in

19/20 has a lot of non guaranteed money I believe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lakers overrated currently in the power rankings I read on bleacher report

Cavs 21st

If we go full tank it’s going to be a challenge. There are some bad teams
I am all in on the tank but im pretty sure the cavs arent.
From reports we arent trading Love. Hood will probably take the 1 year qualifying offer. My guess is Korver will be traded before season while we have to wait until the deadline to move Hill. So at this stage we are looking at:

PG: Sexton
SG: Hood
SF: Cedi
PF: Love
C: Nance

Bench:
TT
Hill
JR
Clarkson
Zizic
Frye
White
Preston

We would need Sexton to have a season similar to Donovan Mitchell to make the playoffs imo

teams in the East that are 100% better than us:
Celtics
Philly
Indiana
Milwaukee
Toronto
Wizards

doesnt leave a lot of spots, I also think if Porzingas gets back healthy the knicks are better than us.

I am all in on the tank but im pretty sure the cavs arent.
From reports we arent trading Love. Hood will probably take the 1 year qualifying offer. My guess is Korver will be traded before season while we have to wait until the deadline to move Hill. So at this stage we are looking at:

PG: Sexton
SG: Hood
SF: Cedi
PF: Love
C: Nance

Bench:
TT
Hill
JR
Clarkson
Zizic
Frye
White
Preston

We would need Sexton to have a season similar to Donovan Mitchell to make the playoffs imo

teams in the East that are 100% better than us:
Celtics
Philly
Indiana
Milwaukee
Toronto
Wizards

doesnt leave a lot of spots, I also think if Porzingas gets back healthy the knicks are better than us.

Yep unless love is Minnesota love and sexton is at least a 10ppg

Cavs must think you get hood and Clarkson emerge with no Lebron

Upon revision of free agency moves I see us finishing 8th or 9th as it stands currently, I may be overrating Cedi though. I expect him to at least be a 12-5-5 guy next season as a starting SF which is a bit of a jump from 4-2-1 :moustache:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back