Club stereotypes?

Remove this Banner Ad

What stereotypes are associated with your club/its supporters , and do you think you fit them?
/Boooooo
I may be a professional Chardonnay-sipping (blue and) gold digger ;)
But not a druggie, nor a knitter

I've gone along to a game only coz i thought we'd win.
I do sip chardy, but afterwards i usually tell the waiter to bring out two bottles
Have walked Oxford St many times
I once kissed a bloke (but not on the lips and no tongue)
I;ve also hugged a bloke (but didn't get wood)
I know nothing about footy

so chalk me in as ALMOST typical.

July-Aug makes me jealous of Dees fans. Imagine not needing to worry about making the 8...and spend a month in the ski fields fogging up the windows of the Rangey with a bunch of ski bunnies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a Melbourne supporter and I'm flat broke. All my Collingwood and Footscray mates are loaded and live in Brighton and Toorak. I drive a Hyundai Excel, shop at Fountain Gate once a fortnight and have a penchant for tattoos. Doveton Tech was good to me but I left school at 14 to pursue a career.

I'm would struggle to fit in to a phonebox for our club meetings.

Seriously I am a lifelong AFL supporter and a traditìonalist. Still feel the pain of Fitzroy fans and the only club whose existence I question is Port Adelaide, some things are unforgivable. I have changed clubs but what would you do, if you couldn't get to games and a club started playing a couple of clicks sway, plaing awesome footy with a great stadiun

I'm would struggle to fit in to a phonebox for our club meetings.

Seriously I am a lifelong AFL supporter and a traditìonalist. Still feel the pain of Fitzroy fans and the only club whose existence I question is Port Adelaide, some things are unforgivable. I have changed clubs but what would you do, if you couldn't get to games and a club started playing a couple of clicks sway, plaing awesome footy with a great stadiun
No.

I'm a Melbourne supporter and I'm flat broke. All my Collingwood and Footscray mates are loaded and live in Brighton and Toorak. I drive a Hyundai Excel, shop at Fountain Gate once a fortnight and have a penchant for tattoos. Doveton Tech was good to me but I left school at 14 to pursue a career.
Yeah but going to Buller as often as you do would make anyone broke.:tongueout:

can you elaborate?
Probably not theneight thread, but if called I will. When the SA League was trying to stay out of the AFl, or at least enter on their own terms and solidarity was called.for, Port put their hand up for a franchise. This allowed the AFL to tell them to either enter on thir terms or they would remove restrictions on recruiting players and give Porr the franchise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back