News Coaching Thread: The Hardwick Era

Remove this Banner Ad

I think "Operation Shake Down" is the automatic deduction of Suns membership fees each year.

"Operation Pants Down Lube Up" will be automatically deducting the same amount of membership fees for less home games this year.

Gabba is NOT a home game.
Cairns is NOT a home game
NZ is NOT a home game
Tassie is NOT home game
China is most definitely NOT a home game

Read the fixture first before agreeing to renewals.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

suppose that requires a complete list re-tool? we completely lack inside monsters and clearly an excess in the outside types.
would explain the lack of trade activity until strategy is agreed?

I guess some of it can be taught, but to most part you're right! Tougher bodies are going to be needed. Probably tougher minds and attitudes too

200.gif

I guess it would be difficult to entice new coaches to move interstate this late in the year, but it usually doesn't end well when you've got staff who are pi55ed off after being dragged through such a long process, like Primus & Lovell have. I hope they make the adjustments necessary to follow Dew's vision.

I'm struggling to come to terms with this one , we have played dog footy for 7 years with the same assistants and the answer is to re-sign them and just change eade .

Keeping Primus is a devastating blow
Next year we will find out who the really committed players, sponsors, members and supporters are.

Batten down the hatches for the haters that want to murder our club and use a struggling football team as an excuse to heap hate on our city.

That's the bit I struggle with, these Marshmallows on big money that wear our uniform embarrass the GC and I just love my GC as a place to live and build my life.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s not hope 2018 is a write off or id say we will have a exodus of quality players again at the end of the season with Lynch leading the race to get out if we don’t improve on the last few years

Lynch might get offers too good to refuse but I reckon Swallow and May would stick with us even if it looked like the good times were still another two years away

no one here would be able to say what primus or Lovell stood for, believed in, development skills, tactical skills.
how many ex head coaches or there?

pretty ridiculous carry on.

no one here would be able to say what primus or Lovell stood for, believed in, development skills, tactical skills.
how many ex head coaches or there?

pretty ridiculous carry on.

Agree in principle that we can't really know, but we have been poor on-field for some time and have had more or less the same coaching panel for the last 3 years. Not all on Rocket.

We also wanted badly to keep Solomon. So not sure how much chop as coaches the others were. The evidence is that we had some poor coaching overall (development and skills especially). I would have been happy enough with a complete clean out.

Agree in principle that we can't really know, but we have been poor on-field for some time and have had more or less the same coaching panel for the last 3 years. Not all on Rocket.

We also wanted badly to keep Solomon. So not sure how much chop as coaches the others were. The evidence is that we had some poor coaching overall (development and skills especially). I would have been happy enough with a complete clean out.
same - but you have to have someone better to be able to replace them with. if not... we go again.

same - but you have to have someone better to be able to replace them with. if not... we go again.

Im thinking that is the case.. either way. I think we are on our way to a number 1 draft pick next year. I think we will improve though. thats the main thing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back