NO TROLLS Collingwood Football Club is guilty of systemic racism, review finds

Remove this Banner Ad

Joffa's Facebook page is littered with folks patting him on the back. Crazy. Everyone is out to get him now apparently and it's just so unfair!

Free speech, snowflakes yadda yaadda..

Standard Hanson playbook, say something and it's freedom of speech, then play the victim for being criticised.....

Given how this thread is going some forms of racism is fine as long as it is deemed to be correct.

I guess that's why some are wondering where the "systemic" comes from at Collingwood and why Ed stood down despite not apologising.

ohhh no, the over correction.

I, like a lot of people am not a fan of a lot of the 'woke' s**t that happens at the moment, but you cant excuse blatant racism with the old woke deflection. He stated people should not be employed/fired based on their ethnicity. Also implying they are dirty/diseased. Textbook definition of racism.

He's hardly a knob mate, i have no idea what the tweet is about but i'd bet he didn't mean it as a racist insult.
lol, sure. he thinks all indians are incompetent and should be removed from their job. but not in a racist way.

thats like walking up to a group of black rappers and calling them fellow, and then trying to claim 'im only using it because you do im not trying to be insulting'

Nah, hiring people on f*ck all money attracts a lower standard of work. Instead maybe your insights should be pointed to the Managers/Employers and politicians who own governance of industry, they're the ones responsible....

It doesn't really.

Isn't $48 an hour enough to keep you awake for a shift or off your phone to your mates overseas?

This is a cultural thing. As evidenced by it being the same issue their own Police force is known for.

No amount of governance here can change that.

It doesn't really.

Isn't $48 an hour enough to keep you awake for a shift or off your phone to your mates overseas?

This is a cultural thing. As evidenced by it being the same issue their own Police force is known for.

You haven't evidenced anything.....just your own anecdotes about brown people....

It doesn't really.

I work with plenty of people from India and they are all fine, no different from the other races.

So that is what you tell yourself so you can convince yourself that you aren't racist.

No it's the facts. India has plenty of different ethnicities and cultures within it's borders.

You're one of those "they all look the same kind of people" obviously. Calls others racist, displays racist views.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bostonian so you just agree with Joffa's comments or do you concur with the other things said by Eddie, and/or any of the incidents with Krakouer, Davis and Lumumba?

lol, sure. he thinks all indians are incompetent and should be removed from their job. but not in a racist way.

thats like walking up to a group of black rappers and calling them fellow, and then trying to claim 'im only using it because you do im not trying to be insulting'
As i said i have no idea what he meant, i like to wait until calling for the lopper.

Definately wasn't a drunken tweet though as the man doesn't drink.

ohhh no, the over correction.

I, like a lot of people am not a fan of a lot of the 'woke' sh*t that happens at the moment, but you cant excuse blatant racism with the old woke deflection. He stated people should not be employed/fired based on their ethnicity. Also implying they are dirty/diseased. Textbook definition of racism.
I'm outraged.

You should hear him go on and on about Scandinavian folk, he really has it in for them, calls them crackers.

There’s no outrage Karen

Just simply putting this racist comment said by a prominent and well known Collingwood fan on a stupid football forum for others to ponder.

Your reaction is your own.
Sure Ian.

Instead of posting Joffa's woeful tweet, you also somehow came to this conclusion after also posting the follow up Collingwood tweet noting the long association with Joffa and thus condemning and demanding an apology.

So all of a sudden he’s not part of the Collingwood “ family” and the club can pretend he’s just some random, insane, feral racist fan and totally distance themselves from their number one supporter who’s been used by Eddie for 20 years as an example of Magpie “ inclusion”.

Your reaction was your own Terry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back