List Mgmt. Trade & F.A. 2017 (if a scenario sounds wrong - read on before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he didn't

On the topic of 400k list cloggers
161012_mayne300.jpg

The simple solution to get the journos of our back is don't play Cloke in the magoos. He's best 22 for us and the best partner we had for Moore.

The only band aid that needs ripping off is Buckley.

Whack!!

Not sure what your point on Witts and Grundy is other then they are talls neither have shown any ability to be a forward and every time the duo played together the team struggled and generally so did their individual performances.
Point is that at the end of 2014 we had two young developing rucks, Witts 22 and Grundy 20 at the time.

Grundy showed in 2013 with his debut games that he maybe something special.

Witts in 2014 assumed the mantle as preferred number 1 ruck.

We often tried playing both of them in the same team, and yes it was of limited immediate impact...but for two young talls almost as expected.

Clearly the plan was to try to accomodate both in the best 22.

So in terms of list management for Ruck/KPF we had both of those guys as highly rated young prospects at the time of the draft.

Witts had shoulder surgery in that off-season, and hasnt been able to actually improve on the form he showed in 2014...which is always a problem when trying to predict how young talls will develop.

Just like there is no gaurantee that guys like Wright or Lobb will actually blossom into a T.Lynch type of player...for every Lynch there is a Vickery!!

So... Wright locked up, Lynch seemingly out of reach. Who do we fantasy trade dream for next...?

So... Wright locked up, Lynch seemingly out of reach. Who do we fantasy trade dream for next...?

Go to the Draft as there is a Suppose Ton of Good Young Talls coming Thru.

Guess best Chance of Wright leaving be is when he a Free Agent

I wanted to draft 2m Pete in his draft year but I was not keen on trading him in if it ment trading out of the 2017 draft which is stacked with KPPs. Happy with the result all round, incidentally I'm a big De Goey fan too!

There's some good talls in the draft next year? That's fantastic.

We'll just have to finish out of finals again to gain access to them because Collingwood has a serious inability to trade aggressively or creatively to get us a decent pick. Really looking forward to another year without finals, hopefully a speculative 18 year old will help me feel better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's some good talls in the draft next year? That's fantastic.

We'll just have to finish out of finals again to gain access to them because Collingwood has a serious inability to trade aggressively or creatively to get us a decent pick. Really looking forward to another year without finals, hopefully a speculative 18 year old will help me feel better

Better that than overpaying for a somewhat speculative 21yo! All I can say is phew :)

Better that than overpaying for a somewhat speculative 21yo! All I can say is phew :)
Atleast we can get an instant impact. Get a new kid in and we're 3-4 years away. Be time for a new rebuild by then!

Atleast we can get an instant impact. Get a new kid in and we're 3-4 years away. Be time for a new rebuild by then!

Yep at the wrong price. Unfortunately instant gratification for the wrong reasons would have gotten us nowhere. We need to take our pill and own being s**t for the time being until the real change comes along!

Tall, skinny with long blonde hair. Made the AA side I'm pretty sure.

Okay. At the Moment he be the Number Prospect for the 2017 Draft BUT as we seen every year. Things can change a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back