Completed teams

Remove this Banner Ad

Will bring in some better bench coverage eventually, but that's me done for now.

Screenshot_20220616-183150_Chrome.jpg

BUMP…
My Doofus has made an appearance.
I decided to go Bont/Keays instead of Laird/Preuss as I can't trust ol' Preussy and Spike. You're complete though 😉

Jan 20, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
I decided to go Bont/Keays instead of Laird/Preuss as I can't trust ol' Preussy and Spike. You're complete though 😉
My day has been made! 🏆🥇🏆 Teams Complete. (Stamp plz)
I just want few more price rises out of Preuss then he’s Gonski for me!
Trade to either Gawn/Grundy if they return, or English to R2 and get another forward. No idea which one to do.
I think we’ll all be happy to just play full team next round.

Every year I prioritise bench cover and I end up suffering for it. Prioritising bench cover means you're taking a lesser premo (because you're not cashing that top priced player like SDK, instead your cashing out a dead cheapie like Rioli). They're lesser premos for a reason.

This year I'm taking the points on the field. From my personal experience over the years, planning for the "what ifs" rarely works out. Sure you may get a player coming on scoring a 70 if one of your starters is out for a week, but the points lost on field every other round could be huge.

Teams with good bench cover nailed most of their rookies. For those that haven't nailed them (eg. those cashing in Rioli for $60k to fund an upgrade), bench cover is the least of your concerns.

If you wanna make up ground, points on field is all that matters. Hold a few trades for emergencies.
Good post 👍

Petrify

Premiership Player
Mar 1, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
GWS Giants
I think this is complete if we ignore Preuss being injured meaning I need Hayes to cover. If Preuss is a 1 weeker than I'm not changing anything, if he isn't then he can become English

1655630975157.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 23, 2010
Section 24 subsection B3 JUST GOT REPEALED.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Screenshot_2022-06-19-20-14-08-028_com.vapormedia.virtualsports.newsafl.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-19-20-14-21-744_com.vapormedia.virtualsports.newsafl.jpg

Darcy Cameron and Izak Rankine have saved my year. Was heading for the usual late year crash thru pissing away trades but found those 2 near their low points.

4 trades left so LTIs only.

On Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
So I've finally gotten myself to just a tick outside the top 10k overall which was my goal for the end of the bye rounds.
I've played safe this entire season aside from starting with Josh Kelly as a POD mid. Still had a boost left which has come in very handy this week.
It's officially make or break time with Butters and Preuss. I hate getting rid of Wehr but needed a way to facilitate the required cash to bring in Nank and English.

Only 4 trades left and $7k. Need HUGE luck with injuries from here but I won't improve my position or continue winning the majority of my leagues by playing it safe all season.

Pray for me.
I do like this team though aside from Ridley.

Screenshot 2022-06-19 213255.png

Screenshot 2022-06-19 213344.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back